Stainless Steel Dual-fuel Range
- 5 burner design with 20,000 BTU power makes things easy when preparing multiple dishes at once
- Large 5.6 cu. ft. oven capacity offers easy space
- Dual purpose center burner accommodates grills, griddles and oversized pots
- Edge-to-edge cooking surface utilizes both gas and electric elements with the dual-fuel design
- True European convection with Precise Air gives even baking results without having to flip the pan
- WiFi Connect offers convenient control over your appliance from your smartphone device
- Chef Connect allows you to easily choose when to automatically sync clocks and the range burners with the microwaves surface light and vent
- Heavy-duty self-clean grates clean in the ovens self-clean cycle for convenience
- Warming drawer lends convenience to ensure your food is served hot
- Includes an integrated and reversible cast iron grill and griddle pan
- Self-clean design eliminates the need to scrub
Better Roasting, Baking & Broiling
This GE 30 dual-fuel slide-in range features True European Convection with Precise Air that gives food accurate heat circulation so food will come out evenly baked. Self-clean, heavy-duty oven racks dont just look great, they can be cleaned at the same time as the oven.
Stay on Top of Things
Youll have plenty of room on top for pots and pans of all sizes with an edge-to-edge five-burner cooktop. The 21,000 BTU Tri-Ring Burner kicks up some intense heat thats perfect for searing, frying and sautéing. Cook up to 6 grilled cheeses on the extra-large griddle, then flip it over and make some fajitas! A dual-purpose center burner lets you choose between a round or oval burner flame.
Connect to your Kitchen
Youll be able to take control of the range from anywhere over Wi-Fi with the Wi-Fi Connect feature. The Chef Connect feature uses bluetooth technology to sync compatible ranges, hoods and over-the-range microwaves together. Now you can synchronize the clocks on the range and microwave as well as the cooktop with the hood vent fan and light.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel - Resists fingerprints and cleans easily
- True Convection - Single convection fan and heating element circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking
- Effortless™ Oven Rack - Bottom rack extends when you open the door for easy access
- True Convection - A third heating element and single convection fan circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking
- Dual-Fuel Technology - Features the power of a gas cooktop and the precision of an electric oven for baking, so you get maximum versatility
- One-touch Options - Our ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can add a minute to the timer, or keep foods warm – with the touch of a button
- The Gas Turbo Boil FLEX™ delivers 500 to 18,000 BTU performance, rapidly heating and slowly warming on a single burner, so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pan.
- Strategically placed in the center, the 10,000 BTU oval burner provides fast heating for larger pans, griddles and odd-sized cookware, making quick work of large meals.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the ovens interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- Precision Set™ ESEC Controls and a digital readout let you make precise adjustments from simmer to a rolling boil, giving you control and accuracy with every meal.
- PerfectConvect3® features a third convection element in the oven for even baking and roasting
- Cooktops continuous gas grates help you slide heavy pots and pans to different burners without lifting
- Versatile main oven and secondary warming drawer give you space to simultaneously bake and roast while keeping other dishes at the optimal serving temperature
- Fast preheat reaches the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat
- IQ-Touch control panel displays all cooking options in a simple, intuitive design
- Luxury-Glide® oven rack uses a ball bearing system that slides effortlessly
- My Favorite setting stores your custom cooking options, so they can be activated at the touch of a button
- Automatic convection conversion adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for perfect, consistent results
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
Large and in Charge
The Kenmore Elite stainless steel 6.4 cu. ft. range gives you plenty of room to cook dinner and dessert at the same time. This large-capacity kitchen stove is large enough to handle a holiday feast yet standard enough to simply get a family dinner on the table with less fuss.
Better Cooking Power and Precision
True convection uses a fan and a hidden third heating element give you uniform heating throughout the oven so you can bake on every rack without worrying about uneven heat. Accela Heat™ technology lets you cook thin crust pizzas, refrigerated biscuits and frozen pies quickly and accurately so you can have your cake and eat it too. The Steam Bake rack brings out the best in veggies, fish and breads for better cooking results and tastier meal.
Accela Heat™ technology:
Eliminate the preheating. Cook thin crust pizzas, refrigerated biscuits and frozen pies fast with Accela Heat™ technology that lets you start baking right away.
Bring out the best in vegetables, fish, breads and desserts with a steam rack in the oven that provides extra moisture for enhanced cooking results.
Dual Fuel Versatility
Get the best of both gas and electric with dual fuel cooking technology. Youll get a true convection electric oven for even baking and roasting, and the responsive precision of a gas cooktop.
Designed With You in Mind
Clear the air while cooking with a downdraft ventilation system built right into the range that eliminates the need for a separate hood. Lo Temp Clean gives your oven a quick, odor-free cleaning saves you time. Let your oven do the math with Auto Convect that automatically converts time and temperature, so you can cook your favorite recipes using convection without making adjustments or calculations. Easily load and unload large or heavy dishes with a rack that slides smoothly in and out.
For Your Kitchen
Get a seamless, modern built-in look without the kitchen remodel. This full-depth, front-control freestanding range fit in your existing 30-inch space. With controls in the front, you have easy access at all times and dont have to reach over the hot cooktop to make adjustments.
- Large 4.6 cu. ft. oven provides enough cooking space for you to coordinate an entire meal at once
- Min-2-Max® Gas Burner offers the power and range to take a delicate simmer to a powerful boil, unlocking new flavors and possibilities
- Perfect Taste dual convection utilizes 2 fans to circulate air evenly throughout the oven for delicious results every time
- Features a variety of precise baking options, including bread-proofing, multi-stage cooking, rapid preheat, temperature probe, 3 favorite settings and the perfect turkey button that precisely times your convection roasting so your turkey comes out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside
- Oven includes a variety of 7 cooking modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Perfect pair lower oven complements the versatile main oven for total cooking capability
- Wave-Touch control panel has an elegant, clean display that is activated with one simple touch
- Convection conversion automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection for perfect, consistent results
- Porcelain racks are safe to stay inside the oven during self-clean cycles, eliminating the mess and inconvenience of cleaning racks by hand
- Luxury-Design halogen lighting provides full visibility of the oven interior
- Signature cobalt blue interior provides a premium look, even when your oven is open
- A luxury-glide oven rack uses a ball bearing system to smoothly extend so you can transfer even your heaviest dishes effortlessly
- Dual-fuel range utilizes both gas and electric elements
- 20,000 BTU tri-ring burner offers the flexibility of three different burners
- Center oval burner is ideal for griddle or odd-size cookware
- Reversible cast-iron griddle/grill provides two great ways to cook
- True European convection with Precise Air ensures evenly baked dishes with accurate heat circulation
- Stainless steel, deep recessed cooktop contains spills for quick and easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty self-clean roller rack provides easy access to oven interior
- Warming drawer with variable temperature control keeps foods warm
- Hidden bake makes cleanup easy by eliminating hard-to-reach areas
The Fast Preheat feature expedites warming the oven to the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat.
For those who like to have their options always visible on their range, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
Oven & Warmer Drawer
A versatile main oven and a second complementary warmer drawer, ideal for keeping your entrées or desserts at the perfect serving temperature so they are ready when you are
Continuous Gas Grates
Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting.
- Restricted to 150 mile radius for delivery on all Cafe units
- Convection Bake — This setting is optimal for baking casseroles or lasagnas, yeast breads, pies and pizzas with no need to turn the pan
- 5.4 cu. ft. oven capacity — Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Baking drawer — Offers an additional 1.0 cu. ft. of capacity for convenient baking from 140 to 450 degrees
- Self-clean oven — Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Non-stick griddle — Provides a flat, non-stick surface for cooking and warming all types of foods
- 20,000 BTU tri-ring burner — Three-in-one burner is designed for accelerated boiling and gentle simmering
- Center oval burner — Oval fifth burner in the center of the cooktop is large to accommodate odd-sized cookware or griddles
- Precise Simmer burner — Allows for low, even heat distribution that is ideal for delicate foods and sauces
- Achieve outstanding results - The Dual-Fan MultiMode® True Convection System features two fans that generate an even flow of heated air throughout the oven cavity for even cooking with six different convection cooking modes
- Eliminate guesswork - Auto Convection Conversion helps you create consistent, effortless results by removing the guesswork associated with converting conventional cook times and temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Flexible cooking options - With two burners stacked in one location on the cooking surface, each of two 20,000 BTU burners provides the power needed for high-temperature recipes and cooking techniques such as wok cooking and flash frying
- Get the most out of all the ovens functions- Advanced technology allows you to touch anywhere on the industrys largest 7-inch LCD display, and options are precisely organized on each screen for unrivaled usability
- Avoid control panels full of confusing buttons and choices - with a single touch, the elegant Wave-Touch™ display comes to life with numerous helpful options. Once youve made your selection the display is wiped clean to its original stylish appearance
- Cook faster than youve ever thought possible - Perfect Convect3™ technology makes for consistently even baking, broiling and roasting in up to 30% less time
- Cook two different items at two different temperatures - Perfect Pair™ Ovens provide a large main oven and a second oven combine for 5.6 cu. ft. of total cooking capacity
- Quickly go from gentle simmer to roaring boil - Min-2-Max™ burner offers the widest temperature range in the industry, from 18,000 BTUs down to 450 BTUs, for the utmost versatility
- Enjoy the holidays the way you want - A perfectly cooked poultry is just the touch away with Perfect Turkey™ Button
- Remove items from your oven with ease - Luxury-Glide™ oven racks extend effortlessly from your oven
- Cook like the professionals - enjoy the best of both worlds with the preferred combination of the finest chefs. The Dual-Fuel range features the versatile, precise control of a gas cooktop with an electric oven for superior baking, broiling, and roasting