Hand Tool Sets
Craftsman "Universal Wrench - Inch 5/8"&#...
- The universal wrench from Craftsman is the perfect addition to any tool collection
- Versatile wrench designed to grip six different types of nuts and bolts
- Number of points include external Torx, spline, hex 6-pt and 12-pt, 4-pt square, and partially rounded 6-pt hex
- SAE opening size is 5/8
- Torx opening: SAE and metric for truly universal convenience
- Alloy steel construction with black/silver matte finish for easy-grip
- Straight handle design, 7 in length
- Features high-contrast markings for easy size identification
- Angled head maximizes knuckle clearance and helps create better leverage
- Lifetime Craftsman tool general warranty
Stanley Tool Set, 51 Piece
- Chrome Vanadium forged body
- Includes Blow Mold Case for easy storage and portability
- Includes essential tools for home repair
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Specs
DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty