Electric Induction Cooktop
Kenmore Elite 43920 36" Induction Cooktop - Stainless...
- Enjoy the fastest, most flexible surface cooking available - induction delivers faster, more responsive cooking with near instantaneous temperature changes. It works by producing a magnetic field which heats the pan instead of the cooktop making spills much easier to clean-up off the cool cooktop surface
- Enjoy super fast heating times using less energy - induction cooktop features Power Boost to let you go from a low simmer to a rolling boil twice as fast as gas or electric cooktops
- Use the left side as two independent elements or as a bridge with a griddle
- Gain more control over your cooktop - The Electronic Surface Element Controls (ESEC) allow each element to go from the lowest of simmer settings to highest of power settings and since the controls are digital the exact setting can be duplicated anytime
- Always have the peace of mind your cooktop has turned off - thie pan detection feature only engages the element when a metal pan is present on the burner and the entire cooktop shuts off automatically after 12 hours of being left on
- A cooktop as beautiful as it is easy to clean - sculptured ceramic glass cooktop adds a sleek, high-style look to your kitchen. The formed ceramic glass cooktop features a flush look and beveled edge with stainless steel trim
- Smart element provides 4,800W of power but also avoids wasting energy by sensing small pots or pans and only feeds current to one of its two elements
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
KitchenAid KICU509XBL 30" Electric Induction Cooktop
- The KitchenAid 30 Electric Induction Cooktop has the perfect balance of design and function to make cooking easier and more enjoyable
- Precise cooking control to perfectly cook any meal
- Flush, tap-touch controls eliminate knobs for a sleek appearance and easy cleaning
- Indicator light lets you know if surfaces are still hot, even if the cooktop has been turned off
- The simmer function automatically selects a lower power level to help maintain a constant simmer and keep cooked foods at serving temperatures
- Approximate dimensions: 30.75 W x 3.12 H x 21.31 D
- 1 year limited warranty
Kenmore 43800 30" Electric Induction Cooktop Stainles...
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- Perfect for late-comers and keeping dishes warm while you prep the rest of the meal, the keep warm surface burner setting delivers consistently mild heat, without overcooking.
- Precision Touchª controls feature a one-touch keypad control so you can select from more than a dozen heating and warming options tailored to help every meal taste its best.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
GE Cafe CHP95302MSS 30" Built-In Induction Cooktop wit...
- Gourmet Guided Cooking combines video-guided recipes with a system that automatically adjusts the time, temperature and cooking pace for perfect results
- 5 induction heating elements provide rapid, precise heat control that stays cool to the touch
- Save time with a large 3700W induction element that boils one quart of water in just 101 seconds
- Evenly heat large cookware, like griddles, by controlling two 7 synchronized elements with just the touch of a button
- Cooktop technology senses the presence of cookware and turns off the burners when cookware is removed
- Multi-element timer lets you manage up to five pans at once
- Control Mode lets you maintain a set temperature within one degree
- Touch controls let you control heat with just one swipe
GE Profile Series PHP9030DJBB 30" Built-In Touch Cont...
- Four induction elements provide rapid, precise heating with a cool-to-the-touch surface that’s easy to clean
- Digital touch controls allow you to accurately control your heating and enjoy an easy-to-clean surface
- An 11 3,700-watt induction element lets you rapidly boil water with GEs most powerful induction element
- SyncBurners control two 7” elements simultaneously to evenly heat large cookware or griddles
- Kitchen timer helps you coordinate meal preparation and cooking
- Control lock capability protects against unintended activation
- Pan presence & size sensor give you the ability to cook efficiently with elements that heat to the size of your pan and shut off when no pan is present
- Red LED display with black glass surface help you achieve a modern look
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when elements are too hot to touch
Jenn-Air JIC4715GS 15" Electric Induction Cooktop
This induction cooktop offers the cooking power of gas and the cleanability of electric with flexible elements that allow versatility in cookware placement. The 15-inch module also features glass-touch electronic controls to complement a low-profile design that provides a minimal look or near-flush installation with your countertop. Expands the cooking surface by combining two induction elements into one larger, oval-shaped element for use with longer cookware such as griddles or Dutch ovens.