Large Loads Welcome
- 6.7 cu. ft. capacity spreads out large loads for optimal tumbling and less drying time
- Powder-coated drum resists chipping and abrasion to protect clothes from damage
- Reversible side-swing door with heavy-duty hinges for easier loading and unloading
Easy to Use
- Front push-button electronic controls make cycle selection quick and simple
- Comes with factory-installed coin drop box and 1 lock key (can also accommodate coin slide mechanism)
- Ideal for multifamily residential buildings and commercial laundry facilities
- With its ENERGY STAR® qualification, this washer is among the most efficient washers in the industry
- The High-Speed Spin helps to reduce dry time so you can get your items completed much faster
- The 3 wash cycles, Colors/Delicates, Cotton/Whites and Permanent Press, can handle a variety of fabric types so you can count on this washer getting the job done right
- The stainless steel wash basket has a smooth surface that helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging and also resists odors, rust and chipping
- The microprocessor controls with time remaining display take the guess work out of waiting for clothes to dry
- Washer is equipped with a factory-installed coin slide and coin box
This coin-operated machine is packed full of features that make sure this washer will stay in good shape for years to come. A heavy-gauge steel front panel, a steel base, steel side panels are designed to easy access for streamlined service. The flexible and watertight triple-lip seal with garter spring protect the shaft and bearings from moisture damage and corrosion. Sealed bearings minimize friction so this washer will stay running smoothly. A fully wrapped metal console is easy-to-clean and protects internal components from unexpected liquid spills or vapor.
Fits Plenty Inside
This 3.27 cu. ft. washing machine has plenty of space for plenty of laundry. Fit large sheets and heavy towels in one load to shorten up laundry day.
Gives Laundry a Good Cleaning
Not only is this washer built to handle everyday use, its designed to clean like the best of them. A powerful 1/2-HP motor alternates between short and long strokes for a quality performance. The traditional, flex-vane agitator uses four distinct wash profiles—from aggressive to gentle—to make sure everything gets clean. This machine also uses the Deep-Water Wash System that combines deep-water wash and rinse cycles and vigorous cleaning action to make sure your laundry is in good hands. If they forgot to add a pair of socks to the load, they can just lift the lid and add items at any time in the cycle.
This commercial top load washer by Whirlpool is one of the most water and energy efficient laundry solutions available for heavy use. The wash system is optimized with deep-water wash, rinse cycles and vigorous cleaning action. The traditional, flex-vane agitator utilizes four distinct wash profiles-from aggressive to gentle-to create outstanding load rollover. An automatic load sensing system adjusts the water fill level based on load size, while the 1/2-HP motor alternates between short and long strokes to deliver quality cleaning performance for loads of all sizes.
Designed to Last
The commercial-grade cabinet is built from heavy, galvanized steel to keep up with traffic in a commercial laundry space. The durable soap dispenser offers the end user convenient space to load detergent. A high-efficiency design helps reduce energy and water costs.
Factory-Installed Coin Drop
A robust coin drop and coin box comes installed from the factory. Coin drop allows flexibility in pricing your machines for your market.
A 6-point suspension with 4 dampers and 2 springs help deliver consistent cycle times and optimal unbalanced performance. Super Cycle offers an extra 3 minutes of wash time or an additional rinse for an additional cost to the user, boosting revenue opportunities. The redesigned bellow helps keep small items from getting caught or snagged, ensuring all items get an equal clean.
The front-access panel provides fast entry to the motor, transmission and wash tub for streamlined self-service. A 3.1 cu. ft. wash basket is designed to allow for loads of all sizes while still providing exceptional cleaning. Microprocessor controls offer owners the ability to customize vend prices and washer cycle options, such as Super Cycle, ensuring optimal revenue opportunities. Controls also give customers the option to select the ideal cycle for individual wash needs.
Powerful Drive System
The robust drive system is designed and tested to last in the commercial environment, giving your customers the performance they expect every time. A shaft sleeve helps prevent drive shaft wear. A shock-resistant, cast-metal trunnion provides additional strength to overall drive system and basket structure.
- 6.7 cu. ft. extra-large capacity allows large loads to tumble and spread, helping to reduce dry time
- The dryer drum with powder-coat finish resists chipping and abrasion to protect clothes from damage
- The easy-to-use front push button electronic controls make cycle selection quick and simple
- This unit can be vented up to 100 feet with three elbows/turns
- The reversible side-swing door with heavy-duty hinges makes loading and unloading easy
- The dryer is equipped with a factory-installed coin slide and coin box
The large-capacity 6.7 cu. ft. Whirlpool-CGD9150GW 27 White Commercial Front-Load Gas Dryer - Factory-Installed Coin Drop with Coin Box. Thanks to microprocessor controls, tailor vending prices to your specs, serving clients with a touchpad offering three cycles for their needs. Put this dryer where you want it, owing to its reversible door swing. Plus, a front-access panel provides easy entry to the transmission, motor and washtub for service, and a porcelain-enamel top extends longevity.