Barbecue Grill Equipment
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-3 out of 3 Sort by Best Match
Mr. Flame Son Portable Hibachi Iron Charcoal Grill
- Blast furnace concept with the chimney effect enables you to be cooking in less than 10 minutes and assures consistent heat under the grills
- 170 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Convertible roasting oven
- Saves the unused charcoal for later use
- THIS IS THE VINTAGE MODEL from the 1980s. Brand new in box & well preserved. Some of the metals may have slight rust from time
- Constructed of carbon steel with cast iron cooking grids with convenient carrying handles that fold down as sturdy legs
Kenmore 6-Burner Gas Grill
- 6-burner gas grill features stainless steel grates for added durability
- Side simmer burner is great for sauces
- Rear ceramic rotisserie burner enhances the appeal of this gas grill
- Slide-out grease tray makes cleanup easy
- Side shelf offers you enough space to place your food items
- Electronic ignition system ensures easy start
- Two fixed and two lockable wheels provide stability and easy movement
MoJack Pitmaster Q3 Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 1 year limited warranty
- Digital Temperature Control allows you hold a consistent temperature so you can grill, smoke or bake without being tied to your grill.
- Center auger placement allows for even heat throughout the barrel. No hot spots.
- Exclusive features include: Easy access ash dump tray, integrated water pan, and two grilling racks.
- Other features not found on most pellet grills - extra covered storage with easy access door, large side shelf, and covered grease bucket.
- Hopper holds up to 24lbs of pellets
- Assembly required
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores