The GE Profile™ Series 36 Built-In Knob Control Cooktop cooks food quickly and evenly on a sleek glass surface with five radiant cooking elements. Use different pan sizes on a 12/9/6 tri-ring, 3,000-watt flexible element, as well as a 8/5, 2,400-watt flexible power boil element.
GE SyncBurners control two 7” elements simultaneously to heat large cookware or griddles. Hot surface indicator lights and a cooktop “On” light let you know when elements are too hot to touch. Keep food warm, boil water in minutes or gently melt delicate foods without burning thanks to special settings.
- Five radiant cooking elements cook foods quickly and evenly on this sleek, glass surface
- A 12/9/6 tri-ring element lets you use different pan sizes on a single 3,000-watt flexible element
- An 8/5 power boil element lets you use different pan sizes on a single 2,400-watt flexible element
- SyncBurners allow you to control two 7” elements simultaneously to evenly heat large cookware or griddles
- Keep Warm setting keeps food warm with GE’s lowest heat setting or boil water in minutes with this fully functional 6” element
- Melt setting gently melts delicate foods without burning or scorching
- Control lock capability protects against unintended activation
- Red LED backlit knobs with black glass surface create a modern look with the convenience of knob controls
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when elements are too hot to touch with a quick glance
Warranty Information: 1 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty.