24 Inch Clothes Dryer
Whirlpool WHD5090GW 4.3 cu. ft. White Front Load Elect...
- This compact-sized dryer has a 4.3 cu. ft. capacity provides room to fit your clothes while still being able to fit your space
- 10 Dryer Cycles including Air Dry, Bulky Items, Delicates, Heavy Duty, Mixed, Normal, Refresh, Synthetics, Timed Dry, and Wool
- The stainless steel drum will keep your items protected from rust or abrasion
- Front panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- Refresh your load using the Refresh cycle, so dry, clean clothes are ready to wear without needing to be rewashed
- Keep cozy, dryable wool fabrics fluffy and smooth with the Wool cycle that uses a gentle drying process
- Wrap up in a warm, fresh-from-the-dryer comforter. Perfectly dry your bedding or other bulky items with the Bulky Bedding cycle
- Help prevent heat damage to fabrics. The Air Dry cycle is great for airing, refreshing and loosening up loads without added heat
- Get gentle drying for delicate loads with Gentle Dry that reduces the drying temperature
- Dry a small load quickly when youre on a tight schedule with X-Dry
- Care for each garment with baffles that provide balanced tumbling for gentle, perfect drying
- Help prevent wrinkles even on a hectic schedule with the WRINKLE SHIELD option. Intermittent tumbling helps keep wrinkles from setting into clean clothes for up to 12 hours after the cycle ends
Electrolux EIED200QSW 4.0 cu. ft. Front Load Compact ...
- 11 Dry Cycles including Towels, Delicates, Heavy Duty, Fast Dry, Wool and Jeans
- Achieve the Perfect Clean with Options including Wrinkle Release, 4 Temperatures, 3 Dryness Levels, 3 My Favorites , Chime, Delay Start and Control Lock
- Reversible Dryer Door offer maximum flexibility for any space
- 4 Installation Options: Raise IT, Stack IT, Stow IT, Leave IT. This 24 front load washer can be Raised on optional pedestals (Sears Item Number 18412) Stacked with optional stacking kit (Sears Item Number 18004), Stowed under-counter with a height of 24 , or just Leave it alone side by side next to the matching dryer
- The 240V/60Hz dryer needs an electrical cord and needs to be plugged into a wall receptacle
- Reverse tumble alternates directions during dry load to reduce tangling/wrinkling of clothes and improve overall performance
GE Appliances DCVH480EKWW 4.0 cu. ft. 24" Stackable El...
- 5 heat selections and 20 dry cycles lend flexible use
- Sensor Dry technology continually monitors moisture levels to help protect clothing from over drying
Make Laundry Day Easier
- Delay start function can be set to start up to 18 hours ahead for convenience
- Extended tumble continues to tumble clothes without heat to prevent wrinkling
- Speed dry provides fast drying when youre in a time crunch
Drying Details That Matter
- 4.0 cu. ft. capacity accommodates large loads with ease
- LED countdown display shows the remaining dry time
- Stainless steel drum resists rust
- Interior dryer light ease loading and unloading
- Compatible to be stacked
- Pairs with front load washer GE24STACK
Whirlpool WGD49STBW 7.0 cu. ft. Gas Vented Dryer - Whi...
- 7.0 cu. ft. capacity
- 13 cycles include: Timed dry cycles, AccuDry (auto) cycles and Air Dry cycles to provide drying choices for everything from delicate lingerie to heavy cotton towels
- Dryer drums powder-coat finish resists chipping and abrasion to help protect clothes from damage
- Rear panel controls provide convenient access to all cycle and option selections
- Steam Refresh cycle uses water and heat to relax wrinkles and reduce odors from clothes in just 22 minutes. Its ideal for those items youd rather not rewash
- 3 temperature settings help provide the proper heat for different fabric types
- AccuDry sensor drying system evenly dries loads the first time using two built-in sensors that measure moisture and temperature levels
- Wrinkle Shield option provides intermittent tumbling without heat at the end of the cycle to help reduce wrinkles
Bosch WTG865H2UC 24" 800 Series Compact Condensation D...
With the Home Connect feature, you can easily start a drying cycle from anywhere with your smart device. Grab a late dinner or spend extra time at the park while your clothes get dry.
Dry up to 5 men’s dress shirts in just 15 minutes, so your clothes are ready when you need them. A large capacity tackles up to 18 towels in 1 load, so you can get back to your weekend. A wrinkle block program reduces creasing, so you can slip on a shirt without ironing.
Treat Clothes Right
Keep your clothing and bedding as good as new. A unique drum pattern creates air cushions to protect clothes and treat them gently. The Sensitive Drying System uses warm, mild air to dry clothes with special care.
Save energy with this ENERGY STAR® qualified drier. Help reduce your utility bill and protect the environment with efficient energy use. Cut down on noise pollution with this incredibly quite dryer.
Get your dryer installed in no time. This condensation dryer doesn’t require ducting, making it easy to start using without remodeling.
Kenmore 84422 3.4 cu. ft. Compact Electric Dryer - Whi...
The Best Way to Dry
- Auto dry cycles use an integrated thermostat to control temperatures and sense when fabrics are dry to help eliminate heat damage
- Touch Up cycle sends warm air through clothes while gently tumbling, so you can slip them on and head out
Ideal for Limited Spaces
- 3.4 cu. ft. capacity is compact enough to fit in smaller spaces
- Portable design lets you easily move this dryer when you need to
Kenmore 81912 4.0 cu. ft. Compact Front-Load Electric...
- The ventless design allows you to install Kenmore dryer 81912 anywhere with a 220V power source. Just right for apartments, town houses, condominiums and dorms with limited laundry room space. This dryer is ideal if you want to add a second set of laundry upstairs or in a closet, because you do not need to vent this dryer to the outside
- Select from 11 different cycles including Normal, Heavy Duty, Towels, Jeans, Fast Dry, and Wool
- Drying options including Wrinkle Release, 4 Temperatures, 3 Dryness Levels, 3 My Favorites , Chime, Delay Start, and Control Lock
- The dryer features a reversing drum that changes directions every 10 minutes to help reduce tangling and wrinkling. The Blue Anti-Tangle Cone in the back of the drum also helps reduce tangling and wrinkling of clothes as they tumble , and helps to improve the overall drying performance.
- The dryer features Moisture Sensors inside the drum to quickly dry clothes gently without excessive heat or drying times
- A direct drain kit is included in the dryer so you can drain the water from the unit so its never necessary to empty the container
- A condenser tumble dryer removes humidity by using two separate air flows. Air re-circulates inside the machine and is heated gently with a low powered heating element (1000W) to create humidity inside the drum. Damp air is passed through the condenser in one direction while the room air is passed through the condenser in the other direction. This causes the moisture in the air to condense into water which is then pumped to the water tank or out through the hose. A condensation dryer does not require ventilation installed in the home and only requires power to operate. A great additional pair to add to your home to get more laundry done
- There are two options to remove the condensed water out of the unit: manual drain and direct drain. In a manual drain process, the water is pumped up to a fill reservoir on the left side of the console that will fill with water. After the load is done, the reservoir can be removed and drained in a sink or other appropriate area. In direct drain, the fill tube on the back of the unit is detached from the bucket and connected to another tube where it can be placed on the stand pipe along with the washer drain hose
- The dryer door is reversible and ships from the factory with a left hinge that is ideal if the dryer is going to be stacked on top of the 41912 washer
- 4 Installation Options: Stack IT, Stow IT, Raise IT, Leave IT. This 24 front load washer can be Raised on optional pedestals (Sears Item Number 18412) Stacked with optional stacking kit (Sears Item Number 18004), Stowed under-counter with a height of 33.5 , or just Leave it alone side by side next to the matching dryer
GE GFT14ESSMWW 4.1 cu.ft. White Electric Ventless Dryer
This 24 front load electric dryer by GE has 4.1 cu. ft. capacity and features stainless steel drum, electronic touch controls, damp alert, and Energy Star Certified. An ideal choice for your home, this dryer has a delay start option for setting the dryer according to your schedule and a Sensor Dry system that monitors moisture levels and helps keep clothes looking their best. The dryers Stainless-Steel drum has a smooth surface to help prevent rust and protect clothes. HE Sensor Dry with dual thermistors continually monitors moisture and temperature to prevent clothing wear and tear due to over-drying and inconsistent heat. Electronic touch controls are easy operation and cleanability with streamlined controls. Damp Alert tells you when clothes are the ideal dampness for ironing, for perfectly wrinkle-free results. Extended Tumble - Tumble clothes without heat to help prevent creasing and wrinkling.