Quick—if you could design your ideal oven, what would it look like? Would you choose the even cooking of convection? The instant heating of Infrared Heating™? The unparalleled performance of steam? Or the speed of a microwave? This LG combination double wall oven delivers all of that, and more. Use the TurboCook™ speed oven (upper oven) when time is of the essence, skipping preheating with nearly instantaneous Infrared Heating™ and a 2-in-1 convection microwave that produces oven-quality results two to four times faster than a conventional oven. Or, experience the difference that True Convection and steam assist in the lower oven can make when baking or roasting. Plus, with LG SmartThinQ® technology, you can control key oven features from anywhere, at any time.
- 1.7 cu. ft. LG TurboCook™ Speed Oven (upper oven) – you get the hustle of a microwave with the quality you expect from a convection oven. Bake whole chickens, potatoes, pizzas and more—no preheating required. With speeds 2 to 4 times faster than a traditional oven, you’ll have more cooking flexibility and more time to enjoy your meal.
- 4.7 cu. ft. True Convection Oven (lower oven) – Our convection technology evenly distributes continual precise heat so food is delicious on the inside, and crisp on the outside.
- Infrared Heating™ (upper oven) – when you’re craving the thrill of the grill but Mother Nature has other ideas, you can still achieve that characteristic seared flavor with LG’s Infrared Heating™ system. The infrared heating element locks in juices while cutting up to 20% off of your cooking time**—with no preheating required.
- LG EasyClean® – In three easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat*. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. And you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- Steam cooking (lower oven) evenly distributes moisture and pairs perfectly with the true convection system for food that’s golden outside and tender inside. The refillable water reservoir doesn’t require plumbing, making installation that much easier.
- Sleek SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning.
- Choose from 50 preset functions (upper oven) to take the guesswork out of cooking.
- LG SmartThinQ® Technology (lower oven) is designed with the connected home in mind, you can even activate the timer with a simple voice command, since LG SmartThinQ® technology works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Plus, every LG appliance with SmartThinQ® technology is built on an open platform, and works with a wide assortment of smart technology partners and devices including SideChef and Innit.
- WideView™ super-sized window (lower oven) allows you to easily check the progress of a meal.
- The Soft Close door (lower oven) means no more door slams or pinched fingers.
- Gliding Rack (lower oven) offers easy access for checking on or removing your favorite dishes from the oven.
- With the Meat Probe (lower oven), you can check your dish’s progress without opening the door. Change the desired temperature right on the display, even in the middle of cooking. When food reaches the set temperature, the oven shuts off automatically.
*Based on comparison between LG's Combination speed oven vs. LG's conventional wall oven.
**Compared to LG's non-infrared heating ovens using chicken breasts, hamburgers, and salmon.***Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature.
|CALIFORNIA CARB COMPIANCE||No|
|CAPACITY CU. FT.||6.4|
|COLOR FAMILY||Stainless Steel|
|DEPTH IN.||26.875 in.|
|ENERGY STAR COMPLIANT||No|
|HEIGHT IN.||43.8125 in.|
|NUMBER OF OVENS||2|
|WIDTH IN.||29.75 in.|
LG LWC3063ST 6.4 cu. ft. Smart Combination Double Wall Oven - Stainless Steel
Please note: The item is out of stock online. Please contact your local store to inquire about availability.
Protect Your New Appliance
Get coverage beyond the manufacturer's warranty and put money back in your pocket with the
Appliance Protection Plan