Kenmore Elite 27" Electric Combination Wall Oven - Flexibility and Power This Kenmore Elite 27" electric combination wall oven 4880 combines the convenience of a microwave and the control of a convection oven in one powerful package. With a full range of microwave functionality including Turbo Roast & Bake, sensor cook and auto-cook settings, this 27" electric wall oven handles all your microwaving needs. The True Convection oven setting employs a fan and a third heating element to bake and cook evenly and efficiently, even using all three racks. The Kenmore Elite wall oven also includes a handy temperature probe, which shuts off the heat when the desired temperature is reached.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- With the power of convection and microwave cooking together, Turbo Roast browns, crisps and roasts everything from turkeys to leg of lamb for amazing meals in minutes.
- Turbo Bake combines the performance of a heated convection fan along with microwave technology to deliver crisp, evenly baked breads and pies while quickly cooking your food.
- A built-in microwave oven uses the power of convection to heat foods from the interior and exterior simultaneously, so meals are cooked to perfection inside and out.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||20.5 W x 16.5"H x 18.03"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||3.5|
|Power & Performance|
|Convection Element Wattage||2000|
|Oven Bake Element Wattage||2700|
|Oven Broiler Element Wattage||3400|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Microwave Door Open||Pull-to-open|
|Microwave Door Swing||Drop down|
|Microwave Power Levels||12|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Overall Type||Microwave/oven combination|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.)||99|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-clean lower, standard upper|
|Door Swing||Drop down|
|Oven Door Handle||Curved|
|Oven Door Style||With Window|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|General Warranty||1 year|
|Oven Light(s) Type||Halogen|