Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - For Your Messiest Dishes The Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher 1276 features PowerWash technology to clean your messiest dishes. Using a spiral spray pattern rather than the more common circular pattern, this dishwasher will make your dishes sparkle. Several rotating spray jets make up the TurboZone, a new generation of dish-washing technology that gives you double the coverage of any other 24" built-in dishwasher. This powerful washing cycle won't interrupt your daily life, though, as its 48 decibels are quiet enough for you to carry on a conversation without having to raise your voice. With this Kenmore dishwasher, doing the dishes will seem like magic.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
|Cutout Dimensions||24 W x 34 H x 24 D|
|Maximum Height (in.)||35|
|Minimum Height (in.)||33.5|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||26.5|
|Shipping Height (in.)||35.5|
|Shipping Width (in.)||24.25|
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||24.874|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||49|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Power & Performance|
|Annual Operating Cost, Estimated $ (Electric Water Heater)||28|
|Annual Operating Cost, Estimated $ (Gas Water Heater)||22|
|Minimum Circuit Breaker||15 amps|
|China, Gentle Wash||No|
|Heavy Duty Cycle||No|
|Number of Automatic Cycles||5|
|Number of Drying Options||1|
|Drying Options||Heated Dry|
|Rinse Options||High Temp Rinse, NSF Certified Rinse, Quick Rinse, Sanitary Rinse|
|Wash Type||Delay start, Normal Wash Cycle, Sensor Washing, Upper Rack Wash Only, Cancel & Drain, Pot & Pan Cycle, High Temp Wash, Quick Wash|
|Control Location||Front Panel|
|Filter Cleaning||Manual-clean filter|
|Dishwasher Features||Automatic Temperature Control, Color Coordinated Control Panel, Control Panel Lockout, Multiple Door Positions, Start Button Memory, Water Filtration, Cycle Status Lights, Rinse Aid Dispenser Indicator|
|General Warranty||2 year limited|
|Installable Under Sink||No|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||88|
|Number of Place Settings||12|
|Includes||Drain hose, Detergent Dispenser, Rinse Aid Dispenser|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Tub Material||Stainless steel|
|Sound Level (Decibels)||48|
|Holders & Racks||Stemware Holder, Splittable Silverware Basket, Silverware Basket with Cover|
|Upper Rack/Drawer Features||Adjustable Upper Rack, Removable Upper Rack, Upper Rack Fold Down Tines, Upper Rack No Flip Clips|