Kenmore Elite 5.4 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction - Power and Versatility The Kenmore induction range 9510 is the best introduction to induction cooking if you're used to your sure and dependable gas or electric stove. With its speed, responsiveness, energy efficiency and easier clean ups, induction is today's most advanced cooking technology.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to surround your dish with equal heat, helping bake and brown everything from turkeys to pies perfectly.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
- Precision Set Controls transform every element into a specialty element with precise, incremental adjustments from simmer to rolling boil
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||48.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||23.375" W x 19.75'" H x 19.125" D|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: induction glass surface|
|Element Configuration||1 - 8" 3400W; 1 - 6" 1900W; 1 - 5" 1000W; 1 - 7" 2640W, 1 - warm zone 120W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Power & Performance|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load||15.0/11.5|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Cooktop Details||Black SmoothTop Ceramic|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|General Warranty||1 year limited|
|Oven Door Window Type||Extra-large|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Power Cord Included||No|