Kenmore 36" Electric Induction Cooktop - Faster Precision Cooking Keep your cook times short, your energy bills low and your kitchen clean with the Kenmore induction cooktop 4390 . Its innovative electromagnetic-energy technology means quick, efficient heating. And with four cooking zones, 15 power settings and tons of features and sensors, you'll have better control and flexibility while you whip up your favorite dish. What's more, the surface is easy to clean and stays cool. Quick, clean and energy-efficient, this 36" electric cooktop makes cooking a breeze.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Precision Touch controls feature a one-touch keypad control so you can select from more than a dozen heating and warming options tailored to help every meal taste its best.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- The built-in pan detection sensor only activates induction coils when skillets, pots and pans are within range, increasing efficiency and boosting energy savings.
- Designed to prevent temperature tampering and accidents, control lockout and auto cooktop shutoff secures controls quickly and remembers to turn elements off when you don't.
- Perfect for late-comers and keeping dishes warm while you prep the rest of the meal, the keep warm surface burner setting delivers consistently mild heat, without overcooking.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.)||30|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.)||4.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.)||2.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.)||7.50|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.)||1.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.)||7.5|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: induction glass surface|
|Element Configuration||Large, 7 in. to 9 in.|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Electronic|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||56|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator||ON indicator(s)|
|Power & Performance|
|Total Connected Load||10.6 kW @ 240V / 9.6 kW @ 208V|