Work Smarter, Not Harder with the Whirlpool 30 Self-Clean Electric Range
The Whirlpool 30 Self-Clean Range uses the AccuBake temperature management system to monitor and regulate temperature on multiple racks in the oven. Broiling and baking have never been so convenient. The ovens One Touch Bake and Broil feature allows you to push a button and it will automatically bake at 350 degrees and broil at 500 degrees. If you’re going to run errands before dinner, you can use the delay bake feature to start baking while youre gone. Set your own broiling temperature in 5 degree increments from 170 degrees to 500 degrees with the custom broil function.
When dinner’s over, the delay clean option lets you program the oven to begin cleaning up to 12 hours later. If you’re worried about baked-on food, the Whirlpool 30 Self-Clean Electric Range can be set to deep clean for two to four hours so you don’t have to break out the cleaning materials. As a final precautionary measure, the porcelain enamel SpillGuard cooktop contains spills so they can be easily wiped up.
- The Whirlpool 30 Self-Clean Electric Range uses AccuBake to monitor temperatures in the oven
- Two 6-inch and two 8-inch elements allow you to choose the right amount of heat
- When you are done, set the Delay Clean to begin cleaning the oven up to 12 hours later
- Set the oven to deep clean for two to four hours for set-in stains and baked-on foods
- Porcelain enamel SpillGuard cooktop contains spills
- The ovens One Touch Bake and Broil feature bakes at 350 degrees and broils at 500 degrees
- Delay bake feature lets the oven begin baking while you are out
- Sabbath mode overrides tones, lights and error messages
- Dimensions: 30.75W x 28.75D x 28.5H
- 1-year parts and labor warranty