Kenmore 4.6 cu. ft. Electric Slide-In Range
- Cooking Flexibility
The white Kenmore electric slide-in range 4253
features a self-cleaning oven and a smooth, ceramic glass cooking surface with radiant elements. A large 9 in. element, a dual 9 in./6 in. radiant element and two 6 in. radiant elements allow flexibility for all your cooking needs. Electronic oven controls include oven control lockout, delay cook/clean and temperature recall.
- Funneling 3,000 Watts of radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance radiant element makes it easy to boil, brown, sear and sauté to perfection
- Flexible element lets you choose a 6 in. or 9 in. diameter size to fit your pan, so large pots are heated evenly, and smaller pots get an element just their size
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done
- Extra-large viewing windows let you check baked goods without opening the oven, helping keep temperatures consistent, so delicate pastries, breads and cakes can rise undisturbed
- The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so theyre out of the way but still within reach
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils
- 4.6 cu. ft capacity delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
- 1 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty.