4 result found
To compare items, select the "Compare" button for up to 5 products. The items will be grouped in the Comparison Region once selected.
- Briggs & Stratton OHV engine, 389cc
- Multi-featured control panel with circuit breaker protection: has four GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Includes rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Surge wattage: the power Surge Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools Simultaneously.
- Easy, all-terrain maneuverability: featuring 10” Never go flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Up to 11.5 hours of run time at 50% load
- Pulsar Portable Generator provides 7500W surge power that can run 4 major appliances at once
- Features a large 15HP engine
- Continuous output power is 6000W
- Can run up to 13 hours on a full tank of 6.6 gallons of gas
- Portable generator has 7 outlets
- Maintenance-free battery allows for keyless electric start
- Wheel and handle make generator easy to transport
- Decibel rating is 74
- Has a spark arrest muffler and automatic circuit breaker
- Has automatic low oil shutdown
- Generator dimensions are 31.5L x 23W x 23H and it weighs 185 lbs.
- Peak Watts: 6250W
- Rated Watts: 5250W
- Displacement: 420cc
- Noise level: 78 dBA
- Low oil sensor
- Recoil Start
- TWO Duplex 120V 20A Outlet GFCI with LED (ON) Indicators
- One 120V 30A Twist-Lock (NEMA L5-30)
- One 120/240V AC 30A Twist-Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30)
- Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Hour Meter
- Rubber Outlet Dust Covers
- Powder Coated Frame
- Fold Down / Cushion Grip Handles
- 10” No-Flat Tires
- Zinc Plated Short Axles with Hitch-Pin
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 11 Hour Run Time @ 50% load
- Fuel Gauge
- Includes: Spark Wrench, Combination Wrench, Phillips Screw Driver, Engine Oil & Funnel
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores
Select some items to compare.