Gas Lp Conversion Kit
Kenmore 17025 LP Conversion KitKenmore 17025 LP Conversion KitFrom
Change Over Your Dryer with the Kenmore LP Conversion Kit
If you want to convert to a natural gas dryer to use propane, a professional installer will need the Kenmore LP Conversion Kit. All dryers come from the manufacturer set up for natural gas, but you can have it converted to use propane. It is an easy processes, but it needs to be done correctly to ensure safety.
Most Kenmore and LG dryers are compatible with the Kenmore LP Conversion Kit, so you dont have to worry about hunting down a specific part. Just sit back relax and watch the savings pile up.
- The LP Conversion Kits can be used with most Kenmore and LG gas dryers
- LP Conversion Kits must be installed by a certified technician
Whirlpool 49572A LP Gas Conversion KitWhirlpool 49572A LP Gas Conversion KitFrom
$16.49Rated 0 out of 5
Write a reviewMore Details
Switch from Natural Gas to LP with the LP Gas Conversion Kit
This kit is designed for 22,000 BTU traditional dryers with the lint screen at the top of the cabinet rather than in the door and including parts and installation instructions. If you’re a qualified installer, service agency or gas supplier this is the kit you’ll need to help home and building owners modify their laundry rooms.
The LP Gas Conversion Kit includes installation instructions.
- This LP Gas Conversion Kit is made for 22,000 BTU traditional dryers with the lint screen located on top
- Fits dryer models MGDC300X, MGDC200X, WGD4900X, WGD4850X and WGD4800X
- Includes parts and installation instructions