The 30-in. Electrolux EW30GS75KS gas slide-in range
provides excellent performance, large capacity, convenience, and style. Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, the cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for versatility—from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a gentle 450 BTU simmer. With 4 additional burners ranging from 16,000 BTU to 5,000 BTU Its easy to cook multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. And the continuous grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner—without lifting.
The stainless-steel Electrolux EW30GS75K
slide-in range features a 4.2 cu. ft. oven with true convection technology; it uses a third convection element for consistently even results. The convection conversion feature automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
- Sure-2-Fit® capacity features 4.2 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks so you can prepare an entire meal at one time
- Wave-Touch®Controls activate by a simple touch to show cooking options and fade away after a selection is made, returning the panel to an elegant display
- PerfectConvect³® features a third convection element for consistently even results, faster cooking times and even more baking options
- Min-2-Max Burner® ranges from 450 BTU to 18,000 BTU so it can quickly go from a low simmer to a roaring boil
- Perfect Turkey® Button ensures moist, perfectly cooked poultry
- Luxury-Glide® oven rack with a ball-bearing design extends effortlessly from your oven so you can remove items with ease
- Ramp-up Luxury-Design® lighting with dual 40w halogen bulbs is as beautiful as it is functional
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)