With a versatile gas cooktop and electric convection oven, the Electrolux dual-fuel range EI30DS55JS provides the best of both worlds. The cooktop includes four sealed burners and continuous grates, making it easy to move heavy pots from the 16,000 BTU power burner to the low 500 BTU simmer burner without lifting. A self-cleaning convection oven gives you 4.2 cu. ft. of space to bake and roast, while a separate warming drawer keeps prepared dishes at the perfect serving temperature.
The stainless steel Electrolux EI30DS55JS features IQ-Touch™ controls to give you precise, intuitive control over the oven settings. An LED display shows the options youve selected. And the cooktops large dials make it simple to activate and adjust the burners.
- PerfectConvect3® features a third convection element in the oven for even baking and roasting
- Cooktops continuous gas grates help you slide heavy pots and pans to different burners without lifting
- Versatile main oven and secondary warming drawer give you space to simultaneously bake and roast while keeping other dishes at the optimal serving temperature
- Fast preheat reaches the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat
- IQ-Touch control panel displays all cooking options in a simple, intuitive design
- Luxury-Glide® oven rack uses a ball bearing system that slides effortlessly
- My Favorite setting stores your custom cooking options, so they can be activated at the touch of a button
- Automatic convection conversion adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for perfect, consistent results
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)