Items purchased at American Freight - Appliance • Furniture • Mattress Stores (the former Sears Outlet locations) are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange after pick-up, delivery, or installation has been completed. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, except as provided in this policy or otherwise required by applicable law. See full details of this policy, including the limited exceptions as detailed below. A copy of this ALL SALES FINAL Policy can be located at www.americanfreight.com.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES EXCEPTIONS
Items damaged, altered, or abused after delivery or pick-up cannot be returned or exchanged. Customer is responsible for any price difference from the original amount paid on eligible exchanges. Items being delivered over 75 miles will be charged a restocking fee if cancelled after the item has shipped and is in-transit, or if refused at the time of delivery. The amount of any applicable restocking fee will be disclosed to Customer prior to completing the purchase and described on the purchase receipt. Furniture and Bedding items, including recliners, sofas, other indoor upholstered furniture, wood furniture, patio furniture, mattresses, box springs/foundations, and other furniture or bedding items cannot be returned after pick-up or delivery. All other merchandise cannot be returned after pick-up or delivery. Exchanges are eligible in certain situations only as noted required by law or noted below:
- Items that are damaged or non-functional when delivered are eligible for repair or exchange when reported to the store at the time of delivery or pickup.
- Items that do not fit during delivery, installation, or after pick-up from the store can be exchanged for a similar item if reported to the store within 48 hours; additional delivery or installation fees will be charged as a condition of the exchange.
- Home appliances & other mechanical items,including refrigerators, freezers, ice-makers, washers, dryers, other laundry items, ranges, ovens, microwave ovens, countertop microwaves, cooktops, range hoods, dishwashers, and other mechanical items are eligible for exchange only if deemed "unrepairable" by an authorized repair technician within the original warranty period. Home appliances are not eligible for return after pick-up or delivery.
Delivery, installation, haul-away, assembly, and related service fees are non-refundable once completed. Delivery fees for merchandise ordered from americanfreight.com will not be refunded (a) if the order is cancelled more than 24 hours after placement, or (b) once the item is in transit, whichever occurs first.
Items purchased from American Freight Stores can be cancelled prior to pick-up or delivery. Special Order on any product type cancelled before pick-up or delivery are subject to a restocking fee. Items being delivered over 75 miles will be charged a restocking fee if cancelled after the item has shipped and is in-transit, or if refused at the time of delivery. The amount of any applicable restocking fee will be provided on the receipt.
OTHER EXCLUSIONS AND TERMS
- Promotional Offers: In the event of a return of items purchased in connection with a gift or award card promotion, all or a portion of the card amount may be deducted from any refund or exchange (please note that certain Award Cards may have a date on which they expire, which will be indicated on the face of the card). When returning items in which a free or bonus item was also provided as part of the purchase, the value of the free or bonus item may be deducted from any refund or exchange, unless the free or bonus item is also returned unused. When making a purchase as part of a multiple-buy discount (for example, "buy one get one free") the value of the discount will be pro-rated among all items that are part of the multiple buy. If some but not all of the items that are part of the multiple buy are returned, the refund or exchange amount will be the amount paid for the items returned less the pro-rated discount. Refunds and exchanges may also be reduced if a discount was given at the time of purchase conditioned upon a bundled purchase, and some but not all of the items that were part of the offer are returned.
- Points earned by a Shop Your Way Member on an item that is returned will be removed from his/her Shop Your Way account. If there are insufficient points in the account to be removed, the refund or exchange amount may be reduced by the value of the points shortfall. See www.shopyourway.com for more details. Where appropriate, refunds will be issued in the same form as the original method of payment. It may be necessary to ask for identification in connection with a refund or exchange. We reserve the right to limit or decline a refund or exchange.
- Items purchased as a gift and issued a gift receipt may will follow the same terms of this policy.
- Items purchased at American Freight - Appliance • Furniture • Mattress Stores (the former Sears Outlet locations) can only be returned, exchanged, or cancelled as permitted under this ALL SALES FINAL POLICY for Outlet Stores only to the Outlet stores. See www.americanfreight.com.
- In addition to the American Freight Stores Return, Exchange & Cancellation Policy, DieHard Batteries and Craftsman Tools may be covered by product-specific warranties. Customers exchanging ten or more qualifying Craftsman hand tools may be shipped their replacement tools. Find the complete list of Craftsman product warranty statements at: www.craftsman.com/warranty