American Freight Stores Certification Process
American Freight sells both new items as well as one-of-a-kind, out of carton, discontinued, refurbished, scratched and dented, and used merchandise. All items that are non-new undergo a stringent testing process and, when necessary, have cosmetic parts replaced and/or are repaired. Only once an item has undergone our thorough certification process is it approved to be a American Freight Certified item.
All Certified Products:
- Are rigorously tested for full, like-new functionality
- Have missing parts replaced
- Are repaired, if necessary, and retested
- Are refurbished with replacement parts for mechanical defects found during testing
- Are fully cleaned and sanitized
- Follow the American Freight return policy*
Customers Purchasing a Certified Appliance or other item from American Freight should expect:
- A fully functional and operational unit
- The assurance that the unit still meets American Freight quality standards as the nation's leading retailer of appliances and appliance related products
The Master Protection Agreement provides an additional 3 or 5 years of coverage and provides for preventative maintenance for the length of the plan.
*You can read more about our Return Policy here.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please let us know. Click here to send a message to our Customer Service team.