American Freight sells both new appliances as well as one-of-a-kind, out of carton, discontinued, refurbished, scratched and dented, and used merchandise. All items that are non-new undergo a stringent testing process and, when necessary, have cosmetic parts replaced and/or are repaired. Only once an item has undergone our thorough certification process is it approved to be a American Freight Certified item.
All Certified Products:
- Are rigorously tested for full, like-new functionality
- Have missing parts replaced
- Are repaired, if necessary, and retested
- Are refurbished with replacement parts for mechanical defects found during testing
- Are fully cleaned and sanitized
- Follow the American Freight return policy*
The certification process follows the same basic mechanical guidelines as recommended by the Original Manufacturer.
Customers Purchasing a Certified Appliance or other item from American Freight should expect:
- A fully functional and operational unit
- The assurance that the unit still meets American Freight quality standards as the nation’s leading retailer of appliances and appliance related products
New in box and out of carton appliance purchases include either a 1 year manufacturer warranty or a third party 1 year coverage. Additionally, all appliances are eligible for the industry leading Master Protection Agreement.
The Master Protection Agreement provides an additional 3 or 5 years of coverage and provides for preventative maintenance for the length of the plan.