Price Match Policy
To be eligible for a price match, you must show a publicly published ad with a lower price available from a retailer within 25 miles of the American Freight location. If you found the lower price online, you can display the website on your phone or a printout of the page, including the URL. The price of the on-line item(s) must include shipping costs. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item. The item advertised at the competitor’s location must be the same product that you are trying to price match at American Freight. We’ll match the competitor’s pre-tax price within 14 days of purchase.
What’s not included:
- Going-out-of-business sales, or discontinued, obsolete, seasonal, or distressed merchandise of a competitor. Prices must be regular retail prices of competitors.
- Clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, open package, refurbished, pre-owned, or rent/lease to own items, storewide or category promotions, offers advertised as % or $ off, non-branded items, or prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
- Pricing due to typographical errors, competitor doorbusters/lightning sales (including Amazon Prime Exclusive offers), coupon offers, promotional codes, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates or mail-in offers.
- Volume or wholesale discount pricing offered by competitors
- Items sold via a third-party or discount site - meaning any products that are not sold directly by a competing retailer
- Professional services, including labor and installation costs
- Rebates, free offers, or specific one-time-only promotions, including bundle offers
- Pricing from membership-based retail wholesalers
- Competitor bid and auctions site pricing
- Price matching on financed offers or credit terms
- Price matching and adjustments to competitors will not be allowed for prices any year from November 20th through November 30th.