Search results for "refrigerators-freezers,specialty-refrigerators,8014"What is "Open-Box"
SHOP OUR CATEGORIES
Wine Chilers & Specialty Fridges
Shop American Freight for specialty refrigerators to store and cool your beverages. Specialty refrigerators, like wine refrigerators and wine coolers, are an attractive way to refrigerate your drinks at optimal temperatures. Their compact and stylish designs allow them to fit into your entertaining space or even under your counters, and many models come outfitted with wine and bottle racks inside.
American Freight offers great deals on a wide range of top rated beverage centers and wine cooler brands and fridges from KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Kenmore and Electrolux. Choose from a selection of sizes ranging from 1 to 6 cubic feet in a variety of colors and finishes, like wood, glass-door, stainless steel, panel ready and black to match your kitchen decor.
American Freight offers a variety of options for wine fridges, so you can choose the style and price that is best for you. Shop from new, reconditioned or scratch and dent wine and beverage refrigerators for sale. Browse other fridge designs like compact refrigerators, French door refrigerators. Looking for freezers to compliment your specialty fridges? Check out our selection of Frigidaire freezers and GE freezers.
Looking for American Freight has great sale prices on other appliances for the kitchen and home, like cooking ranges, washers and dryers and disposals. Browse the wide selection of sale price items in the refrigerators & freezers, cooking appliances, washers & dryers and dishwashers & disposals sections.
Specialty Fridges Buying guide:
- What is the standard size of a wine fridge?
- The standard size of a wine fridge is approximately 10 (L) x 20 (W) x 25 (H) inches, the perfect compact size that has plenty of storage.
- What are popular brands of wine coolers?
- Popular brands of wine coolers such as KitchenAid, Cafe, Jenn-Air, and others are readily available at American Freight. Each of these brands offers distinctive luxury features that make it simple for you to browse and select the best option to suit your needs
- How much does a wine fridge cost?
- Specialty wine refrigerators can cost anywhere from $200 to $2000. Depending on the complexity of the compartments and the amount of storage, each brand has a different price range.
- Do wine fridges control humidity?
- Wine fridges do not have humidity control.
- Does a wine fridge need ventilation?
- Yes, all wine refrigerators need ventilation. Without proper ventilation, the wine will be exposed to heat sources and ultimately diminish the quality of the bottles being stored.
- What are popular types of wine refrigerators?
- Popular types of wine refrigerators include freestanding and built-in units, dual-zone refrigerators for storing red and white wines separately, as well as countertop refrigerators and wine coolers.
- What is the capacity of a wine fridge?
- Each wine fridge has different capacities, but the average capacity of a wine fridge ranges from 45 to 100 bottles.
- Where to buy a wine cooler?
- The best place to buy a wine cooler is at American Freight. With a range of options and brands, you will find the right wine refrigerator for your home.
- What is a wine cooler?
- A wine cooler is a compact refrigerator that stores wine.
- What is a wine cellar?
- A wine cellar is a space that is tailored for wine to be cooled and stored.
- How cold does a wine fridge get?
- Wine fridges range in their severity of temperature, but can cool on average to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- What temperature should a wine fridge be set to?
- Most wine fridges store the bottles at an average temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Depending on the type of wine and bottle, be sure to check what temperature you should be storing your wine.
- Where to put a freestanding wine cooler?
- Where you choose to place your wine cooler is up to you! We recommend placing it underneath your bar for easy access when serving wine.