Bottom Freezer RefrigeratorsWhat is "Open-Box"
- Selection of any filter in this section will refresh your page with new data
- List of Store Location filters
- Selction of any option will refresh your page
GE GDE21EYKFS 21.0 Cu. Ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless SteelCurrent price:
Originally:Comp Value $1,999.99Our "Comp Value" represents the comparable price for the same or similar products offered for sale in the market, which is often established by the manufacturer or supplier, or informed by our competitive market analysis. Market prices may vary by season and geographic region. We encourage you to do your own comparison shopping as another way to see what great value we offer. You Save $1,099.99 (55% off)Free Store Pickup At Fredericksburg, VA TodayGet it Delivered as soon as 12/02
Estimates for 20146
Refrigerators With Bottom Freezers
Shop American Freight for great deals and sale prices on bottom freezer refrigerators. Bottom freezer refrigerators are practical, upright fridges that allow you to see eye to eye with your refrigerated food and allow you to organize your frozen foods below in a bottom freezer drawer. This can allow consumers added convenience and ease when organizing their food.
American Freight offers a wide range and great deals on bottom freezer fridges from GE, Kenmore Elite, Kenmore, KitchenAid, and other top brands. You can also find fridges with a bottom freezer from Whirlpool. Choose 18 cubic foot bottom freezer refrigerators or other sizes like 30 inch and 36 inch bottom freezer refrigerators, and even 30 cubic feet and counter depth. Explore models and styles such as the counter depth bottom freezer refrigerator, and bottom freezer refrigerators with ice makers and water dispensers. Whether you're looking for a new or a scratch and dent freezer fridge, you can shop from a variety of colors, like stainless steel, black and white to match your kitchen and your style.
American Freight offers a variety of options for bottom freezer refrigerators at cheap prices, so you can choose the style and price and find the best bottom freezer refrigerator for you. Even sift through a number of customer bottom freezer refrigerator reviews. Browse other fridge designs like top freezer refrigerators, French door refrigerators and freezerless refrigerators. American Freight has great sale prices on other appliances for the kitchen and home, like cooking ranges, washers and dryers and disposals.
Browse the wide selection of sale price items in the refrigerators & freezers, cooking appliances, washers & dryers and dishwashers & disposals sections.
Bottom Freezer Refrigerators Buying guide:
- How much does a bottom freezer refrigerator cost?
- Our bottom freezer refrigerators cost anywhere from $550 to $975. Find the right one in your price range with our selection.
- How big are bottom freezer refrigerators?
- Bottom freezer refrigerators can be anywhere from 11.3 to 17.2 cu feet. The best bottom freezer refrigerator for you will depend on the storage space you need.
- What is the best bottom freezer refrigerator?
- The best bottom freezer refrigerator depends on the characteristics you are looking for. Depending on your budget and your desired size, you can find one that fits your needs.
- Which is the best bottom freezer refrigerator?
- The best bottom freezer refrigerator depends on the characteristics you are looking for. Depending on your budget and the desired size, you can find one perfect for your needs.
- Which is better: a top freezer or a bottom freezer refrigerator?
- Bottom freezer refrigerators are preferred by families or houses with numerous people because they tend to have more storage. If you are looking for a smaller, more energy-efficient refrigerator, top freezer refrigerators may be the way to go.
- What is the life expectancy of a bottom freezer refrigerator?
- Bottom freezer refrigerators tend to last anywhere from 10 to 20 years depending on how you care for them and how often they are in use.
- Do bottom freezer refrigerators have more problems?
- Bottom free have some disadvantages including items being hard to reach and more energy being consumed.
- Are bottom freezer fridges more expensive?
- Bottom freezer refrigerators are more expensive because they tend to have more storage and better-organizing compartments that are easy to use.