Electrolux EI30GS55JS 30" Slide-In Gas Range w/ IQ-Touch Controls - Stainless Steel
More Buying Options
Choose a Condition
No Products Found
Please note: The item is out of stock online. Please contact your local store to inquire about availability.
Protect Your New Appliance
Keep your appliance running smoothly, get coverage for the unexpected, and put money back in your pocket with the Appliance Protection Plan. The plan includes:
Product breakdown coverage after the manufacturer's warranty ends
50% reimbursement on preventative maintenance parts and cosmetic parts
Annual preventative maintenance service.
- Click here for more info
With convenient up-front controls and a flush-to-counter design, the Electrolux EI30GS55JS slide-in gas range offers powerful performance to match its stunning good looks. Styled to fit seamlessly into your kitchen design, it features the Electrolux signature soft-arc door and handle design, as well as touches that make cooking a breeze, like true convection and easy-to-manage IQ™ controls.
- PerfectConvect3™ convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even baking, broiling and roasting
- Convection conversion automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperature for perfect, consistent results
- 4.2 cu. ft. cooking capacity and three adjustable racks let you cook whole meals in just one oven
- 16,000 BTU power burner brings large pots of water to a boil very quickly
- Recessed cooktop design features four sealed gas burners from a powerful 16,000 BTU for fast boil to a 5,000-500 BTU simmer burner for delicate sauces
- Luxury-Glide™ oven rack with a ball-bearing system extends effortlessly from your oven, letting you remove items with ease
- Luxury-Design® lighting consists of ramp-up halogen lighting that is as beautiful as it is functional
- IQ-Touch™ controls display all your options at all times to make access fast and easy
- Luxury-Hold™ oven doors stay put at any angle and never slam shut, keeping your oven door where you want it
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
|CAPACITY CU. FT.
|Gas: Sealed Burners
|DEPTH WITH DOOR OPEN
|ENERGY STAR COMPLIANT
|MAIN OVEN INTERIOR DIMENSIONS
|24.125 x 16.50 x 18.031
|MINIMUM CIRCUIT RATING
|NUMBER OF BURNERS
|NUMBER OF OVENS
|1 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty