White Kitchen Cookware
- Upper microwave oven uses the power of convection to heat foods from the interior and exterior simultaneously, so foods are cooked thoroughly and evenly
- Sensor cooking technology detects the amount of moisture inside the microwave and automatically adjusts cooking times for optimal results
- Auto defrost/auto cook feature provides added convenience
- Hidden bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up
- True dual convection uses two fans and a third element to cook evenly baked meals
- Flex Clean self-cleaning lower oven cleans in 2 to 4 hours
- Flush-to-cabinet design creates a seamless look in your kitchen
The Best of Both Worlds
The KitchenAid KDRS407VMW Imperial White 4.1 cu. ft. 30 4-Burner Dual Fuel Commercial-Style Freestanding Range satisfies the culinary needs of the most demanding cooks by combining the precise control of a gas cooking surface with an electric oven.
Cook Enough for the Whole Family
A 4.1 cu. ft. total capacity gives you enough room to handle a family-size meal or a large dinner party.
Bring on the Heat
Even-Heat™ True Convection Oven provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The 20K BTU Ultra Power™ Dual-Flame Burner allows for fine-tuned, versatile control for a range of high-to-low heat outputs that let you master a variety of cooking techniques and recipes. A 5K BTU Simmer/Melt Burner gives you a wide range of low temperatures so you can simmer, reheat or keep sauces warm without having them scorch.
Intuitive by Design
EasyConvect Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you get exceptional results when experimenting with new recipes. Convection settings provide even baking results on all racks, even browning and faster roasting times for meats.
- Even-Heat™ True Convection includes a unique bow-tie design and convection fan that ensures the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature
- The EasyConvect™ Conversion is a selectable oven feature that automatically converts conventional temperatures to their convection equivalents
- The Aqualift® system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills
- The Storage Drawer adds additional storage space that’s perfect for pots, pans and baking sheets
- The Stainless Steel Cooktop Trim provides a seamless transition to other surfaces and enhances the look of edges around stainless steel cooktops
- More Space, More Food
With 4.8 cu. ft. of oven capacity, theres plenty of room to make dinner and dessert or warm up several dishes at the same time.
- Convenient Storage
A large bottom drawer is perfect for storing pots and pans out of the way but still within easy reach when whipping up family favorites.
- Handy Preset Temperatures
Bake Assist Temps allow you to choose a preset temperature setting with the simple push of a button. Press start and the oven does the rest.
- This 24 electric range is compact in design, but not in capacity – oven fits up to a 10 lb. turkey.
- Hidden Bake Element (1000 Watts) makes it easier to keep the bottom of your oven clean.
- Convenient storage drawer offers extra space to store your cookware.
- Stylish Color-Coordinated knobs that match the finish of the range.
- Even Baking Technology ensures that food comes out evenly cooked.
- Vari-Broil™ high/low broil options offer two-position broiling (1,650 watt).
- 4 coil elements with black porcelain drip bowls.
- 2 red, hot-surface indicator lights let you know when elements are on.
- Halogen interior lighting lets you see your food clearly.
- ADA Compliant1
1When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.