Whirlpool Stainless Steel Cooktop
6 result found
To compare items, select the "Compare" button for up to 5 products. The items will be grouped in the Comparison Region once selected.
- Two elements in one with a 6 in. inner ring
- Wiping up spills is simple with the easy-to-clean cooktop
- Keep food warm while youre finishing the rest of the meal using this low-powered element.
- Cook more of your familys favorites and enjoy added versatility with a fifth element.
- Make cleanup easy by washing knobs right in the dishwasher.
- See when the cooktops still hot to the touch, even after its been turned off, with a light that lets you know.
- Install this cooktop to work with a wall oven or on its own for added flexibility.
- Cook small dishes like sides and sauces on the 6 in. extra element.
- 5 burners powered technology for rapid boiling, searing, and frying.
- Left front burner has been specially designed with a 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer temperature-controlled
- Fifth burner - make sure everyone gets their favorite with an extra, fifth burner that gives you more room to choose the right one for the dish
- Sealed burners - cut down on cleanup with burners that are sealed to prevent food from falling into the Full width grates - maximize space with cast-iron grates that extend across the entire cooktop, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere
- Dishwasher-safe knobs - make clean up easy by washing knobs right in the dishwasher
- Wall oven compatible - install this cooktop to work with a wall oven or on its own for added flexibility
- Prevent foods from overheating - 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® burner produces a gradual, gentle heat that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces
- Flexible installation - This cooktop* can be installed in a counter over a wall oven for added flexibility. *Stainless Steel model only
- Keep your cooktop looking like new - Continuous, cast-iron, matte-finish grates are easy to clean, dishwasher safe and their matte finish resists wear and tear
- Versatile cooking options - The 17,000 BTU Power™ burner delivers the power needed for gourmet cooking techniques; 15,000 BTU and 9,200 BTU burners offer plenty of power for everyday cooking
- Simplify cooktop cleanup - Removable, easy-to-clean cooktop knobs are dishwasher safe
- Keep your cooktop clean - These sealed burners are easy to clean and prevent food from dropping down into the burner area