Why Do Prices Vary? 1-3 out of 3 Sort by Best Match
Whirlpool WTW4955HW 3.8 cu. ft. High-Efficiency White ...
- No matter which wash cycle you choose, Water Level Selection lets you select Auto Sensing to adjust water based on load size or the Deep Water Wash option to help break down loose soils with more water.
- Help protect fabrics from snagging with this stainless steel wash basket that gently guides clothes during the wash.
- The traditional dual action spiral agitator provides the wash action and cleaning performance to give your clothes the right clean.
- Choose the right amount of agitation for your fabrics with an option that lets you select the soil level of your load on any cycle, so you get less agitation on light loads and more on full or dirty loads
- Get the extra space you need to wash bulky items with this 3.9 cu. ft. capacity washer.
- Skip a trip to the laundry room with Soaking cycles that start washing whites and colors as soon as theyre done soaking
- Throw clothes in the wash at the last minute with the late lid lock.
- Wash a small, lightly soiled load in as little as 30 minutes with increased spin speeds to remove more water so clothes can spend less time in the dryer. (Based on a 3 lb load.)
- Keep your whites looking their best with a cycle that cleans thoroughly while gently caring for your clothes.
- Care for colored fabrics with a cycle that uses cold water to provide optimal fabric care
- Bulky/Sheets cycle takes care of bedding as well as those bulky winter jackets
- Clean your delicate items with an intermittent wash action and slow spin speed, to provide everything youd expect for gentle fabric care.
- Run the AFFRESH cycle every 30 washes with an AFFRESH Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
Whirlpool WTW4816FW 3.5 cu. ft. Top Load Washer w/ De...
- Water Level Selection lets you select Auto Fill to adjust water based on load size or the Deep Water Wash option to help break down loose soils with more water
- The traditional Dual Action Spiral Agitator provides the wash action and cleaning performance to give your clothes the right clean
- The White Porcelain Tub is designed with smooth porcelain to help prevent snagging, even with the most delicate fabrics
- With Add-a-Garment, dont worry if you left a few of your items behind, because extra time before the spin cycle starts lets you toss in any missed or forgotten items
- With this 3.5 cu. ft. capacity washer, get the extra space you need and save yourself a trip to the laundromat to wash bulky items
Kenmore 41912 2.4 cu. ft. Compact Front-Load Washer w...
- Industry Leading Capacity - Handle full sized wash loads with 2.4 cu. ft. capacity washer
- Deep-Cleaning Steam Techonlogy - The steam rises from the bottom of the stainless steel drum, delivering powerful and gentle cleaning performance and stain removal
- The incredible fast 1400 RPM spin speed removes more water and allows for more efficient drying
- 14 Wash Cycles - A wide selection of cycles and options gives you a choice of cleaning performance, fabric care, efficiency and sanitation. Cycles include: Steam Refresh Cycle for removing oder and releasing wrinkles. Fast Wash cleans a lightly soiled load in as little as 22 minutes, Jeans Cycle is designed for denim and cotton khakis
- Kenmore Cycle Options including Prewash, Extra Rinse, Save Energy, 3 My Favorites , Chime, Delay Start, and Control Lock
- 4 Installation Options: Stack IT, Stow IT, Raise IT, Leave IT. This 24 front load washer can be Stacked with optional stacking kit (Sears Item Number 18004), Stowed IT under-counter with a height of 24 , Raised IT on optional pedestals (Sears Item Number 18412) , or just Leave IT alone side by side next to the matching dryer
- Gentle on your clothes and the environment, this compact washer is High Efficiency and ENERGY STAR®
- Compete your laundry pair with the optional Kenmore 24 Electric 220V Condensing Dryer. Sears Item Number 81912
- The Extra Rinse Option allows fresh rinse water to bypass the dispense and shower down directly on clothes, leaving them free of detergent and residue. The Sanitize cycle will eliminate 99.9% of bacteria with no carryover of bacteria between loads
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores