Stainless Steel Range
- The Quick Boil element (3,000 watts) boils water faster than a traditional setting, so you can get meals on the table faster.
- The SpaceWise® 6/9 expandable element (1400/3000 watts) is flexible to meet your cooking needs.
- The Warm Zone element (100 watts) keeps food warm until everything – and everyone – is ready.
- Even Baking Technology ensures that food comes out evenly cooked.
- Vari-Broil™ offers high/low broil option.
- With the Store-More™ Storage Drawer, you will have extra space to store your cookware.
- Control panel includes an element “On” indicator light and a “Hot-Surface” indicator light.
- Electronic Kitchen Timer and timed shut-off at 12-hours.
Cook Evenly with Gas Convection
Every meal and dish can come out of the oven just the way you like it. This oven evenly bakes a wide variety of foods, from roasts to cookies, using a fan to circulate heated air.
Large, Cooking Surfaces
The edge-to-edge cooktop gives you plenty of room for cookware of all sizes and lets pots and pans move easily from burner to burner. An extra-large, integrated, non-stick griddle provides enough space to make up to 6 grilled cheeses at once.
A large, oval 10,000 BTU burner is great for a griddle or other odd-sized cookware. 2-15,000 BTU power boil burners boil water fast.
Heavy-duty, grates are easy to clean. They can be placed in the dishwasher or in the bottom of the self-clean oven. A smooth-glide drawer provides instant access to extra storage. This oven cleans itself with a steam clean option.
- 17,000 BTU burner boils water faster than the traditional setting
- Simmer burner is perfect for cooking delicate foods and sauces
Cooking Made Simple
- 5 burner design can handle all of your cooking needs
- Continuous grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners without lifting
- 5 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you cook more food
- 2 oven racks with 6 rack positions to accommodate dishes of all sizes
- Self clean options available in 2-, 3- and 4-hour cycles, so you can clean on your schedule
- Store-More™ Storage Drawer keeps cookware handy
Fits All Your Favorites
The Maytag MER6600FZ Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel 5.3 cu. ft. Electric Freestanding Range is designed to fit your favorite dishes, thanks to a 5.3 cu. ft. capacity.
Great Results Every Time
The Precision Cooking™ system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly. Variable broil delivers the best results when broiling with just the right temperatures.
A fingerprint resistant stainless steel exterior keeps your range looking clean even with the little ones who love to put their dirty hands on everything. A shatter-resistant cooktop and heavy-duty door hinges combined with premium ball-bearing drawer glides to help ensure that this range is built to last for years.
Turn the Heat Up
- 4 burners (one 5,000 BTU, one 9,500 BTU, one 12,000 BTU and one 15,000 BTU)
- 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you crank out a full meal so that it all arrives piping hot to the table
- Precise simmer burner provides even, low heat for delicate simmering
- 15,000 BTU power boil burner boils up water fast to speed your cooking prep
- Knob controls offer you precise control over the heat levels
- Recessed cooktop contains spills and messes and makes clean up a breeze
- 2-piece, continuous edge-to-edge cooktop offers you flexibility in the shapes and sizes of pots and pans you can use on this range
- Dishwasher-safe cooktop grates mean no scrubbing or wiping just place them in the dishwasher and go do something else
- 21K triple ring burner cooks everything from searing scallops to simmering a lemon caper white wine sauce
- 15K power boil burner gets water boiling quickly
- True European Convection with Precise Air in the oven for even baking results
- WiFi Connect lets you control the oven from your smart device or with your voice
- Edge-to-edge six-burner gas cooktop helps you entertain with ease
- 2.7 cu. ft. upper oven and 4.3 cu. ft. lower oven lets you cook multiple dishes at once
- Cast-iron integrated griddle provides enough room to perfectly flip crab cakes, arepas and other crowd favorites
- Smooth-glide racks make it easy to remove heavy dishes
- Sleek backlit glass touch control panel visually disappears when not in use and wakes up when prompted
- Self clean cycle ensures keeping your oven clean is simple
Serious Cooking Power
This Kenmore Elite wall oven uses True Convection with a third 2,500 watt element to deliver even heating throughout the oven so you can enjoy perfectly baked confections, beautifully roasted meats and veggies and perfectly cheesy casseroles. Variable speed convection cooking ensures even results throughout; no more under-done middles or burnt edges.
Lots of Cooking Space
This Kenmore Elite oven has a generous 5.1 cu. ft. of space and 2 oven racks, giving you tons of space to roast huge Thanksgiving turkeys, prep several casseroles or even just toss in a one-pan meal for the family on the nights you don’t want to cook. No more worrying about over-loading the oven or under-baked food.
Easy To Cook In, Easy to Clean
Wipe down the sleek stainless steel surface with ease for a chic, clean kitchen. Use the self-cleaning cycle to burn away baked-on messes and spills in the oven; no more crawling in to scrub the whole thing out.
Bake and Broil with Ease
Easy Set controls put the power of the oven and broiler right at your fingertips. Roast turkeys and prep for potlucks in this spacious 5.4 cu. ft. oven, or simply toss in a one-dish casserole dinner on the nights you barely feel like cooking. The Warm & Hold function is great for keeping finished dishes nice and hot until everyone is ready for dinner while the Slow Cook option lets you develop deep flavors for those super-specific recipes.
- 5 burner design with 20,000 BTU power makes things easy when preparing multiple dishes at once
- Large 5.6 cu. ft. oven capacity offers easy space
- Dual purpose center burner accommodates grills, griddles and oversized pots
- Edge-to-edge cooking surface utilizes both gas and electric elements with the dual-fuel design
- True European convection with Precise Air gives even baking results without having to flip the pan
- WiFi Connect offers convenient control over your appliance from your smartphone device
- Chef Connect allows you to easily choose when to automatically sync clocks and the range burners with the microwaves surface light and vent
- Heavy-duty self-clean grates clean in the ovens self-clean cycle for convenience
- Warming drawer lends convenience to ensure your food is served hot
- Includes an integrated and reversible cast iron grill and griddle pan
- Self-clean design eliminates the need to scrub
This 30 in. Frigidaire Gallery Front Control Range is packed with time-saving features like True Convection, a powerful 18k BTU Quick Broil Burner and Steam Clean. Plus, this range is the first on the market to offer Air Fry, at the touch of a button. The Air Fryer allows you to achieve perfectly crispy and delicious Air Fry results, faster than nonstick bakeware. Get faster, more even baking with True Convection. Continuous Grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans across burners without lifting. Get the ultimate cooking flexibility. Cooktop features an 18,000 BTU power burner for faster boiling, a 5,000 BTU simmer burner for delicate foods and sauces and a 10,000 BTU oval burner, perfect for your griddle.
Cook for the family, even on a hectic schedule with our 4.8 cu. ft. knobless electric front control range with the easy-wipe ceramic glass cooktop. This cooking range is designed with features that help you get dinner to the table quickly. Skip preheating for favorites like pizza and lasagna with FROZEN BAKE technology. Our electric range features guided cooktop controls that help you control the heat without the guesswork when selecting the temperature you need. Get two elements in one with a 6 in. inner ring thats great for smaller pots and pans and a 9 in. expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware. Take on all kinds of messes in the oven with cleaning settings for light, moderate or heavy soils. Taking care of spills is easy thanks to the smooth surface that can be quickly wiped clean.
- Extra-large capacity gives you more room to cook more at once
- Even baking technology ensures even baking every time
- Self-cleaning with options in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles for no-hassle cleaning
- Ready-Select® Controls for selecting options or controlling cooking temperature with easy-to-use controls
- Super-bright lighting and large oven window so you can keep tabs on what’s cooking inside
- Oven rack handles are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt
- Built, designed and engineered in the USA
- Five rack positions for multiple, versatile cooking options
- More Even Baking Results with True Convection – get faster, more even multi-rack baking with a powerful convection fan and third heating element (2,500 watt) that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe – detects and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached and automatically switches to the keep warm setting.
- Quick Preheat – preheat in just a few minutes.1
- Frigidaire Fit Promise – We promise that your new 27 or 30 Frigidaire® single or double wall oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for modification costs.2
- Cleanup is easy with Hidden Bake – lower heating elements are beneath the oven floor, making for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Smudge-Proof® Black Stainless Steel – practical has never looked so stylish with this beautiful new finish.
- Our Largest Capacity Oven – cook more at once with 5.1 cubic feet of oven capacity.
- Glide Rack – easily glides in and out allowing you to access dishes from your oven.
- Oven Rack Handles – oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
- Easy to Clean with Self-Cleaning – your oven cleans itself – so you dont have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycles.
- Even Baking Technology – Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
- Vari-Broil™ Temperature Control – allows you to choose between two heat levels.
- Ready-Select® Controls – easily select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls.
- Delay Clean Option – set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Delay Start Baking Option – set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
- Steam Clean – a 30-minute light oven cleaning that’s chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Sabbath Mode – Star-K® Certified
- 3-High Black Stainless Steel Bottom Trim Accessory available to order (PN #5304520624).
- ADA Compliant3
1Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
2Up to three hundred dollars via mail-in rebate. See https://www.frigidairefitpromise.com for additional information.
3When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- The GE 24 Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven features electronic oven controls for easy baking
- Self-cleaning technology keeps this oven’s interior in pristine condition
- Two oven racks are adjustable to make room for larger items
- ClearView window lets you monitor progress when baking
- Automatic shutoff and child lock enhances safety
- Sabbath mode lets you keep food warm
- Frameless glass oven door looks sleek
- For consistently delicious taste and texture, rely on Perfect Taste™ Convection, which circulates air evenly with two variable speeds that work in tandem with three heating elements
- Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe does more than measure temperature — it keeps an active eye on your dishes by alerting you when food is at the peak of perfection and automatically adjusting to the Keep Warm setting
- Multi-Stage Cooking adjusts between 7 professionally-inspired cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Perfect Turkey® button works to precisely time and coordinate three convection modes — bake, broil and roast — for turkey that is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside
- Exclusive Fresh Clean self-cleaning technology virtually eliminates odors and smoke to keep the room smelling fresh
- Porcelain racks are safe to stay inside the oven during the self-clean cycle, eliminating the mess and inconvenience of removing and cleaning racks by hand
Flexibility at Your Fingertips
- Get meals on the table faster with the 3000W Quick Boil element that speeds up cooking time
- SpaceWise® Expandable Elements accommodate larger or smaller pots, depending on your needs
- Keep Warm Zone ensures food stays at just the right temperature until everything is ready to serve
- Extra large 12 element offers more flexibility to fit larger pots and pans
Spacious & Efficient
- 5.3 cu. ft. large capacity oven gives you room to cook more dishes at once
- Extra large oven window lets you check on dishes without opening the oven door
- Timed Cook Option lets you set the oven to begin cooking at a predetermined time
Full of Convenience
- One-Touch Self Clean offers 2- and 3-hour self-cleaning cycles
- Store-More Storage Drawer gives you extra space to store cookware
- Electronic kitchen timer runs up to 12 hours
- Quick Boil Burner – get meals to the table faster with our 16,000 BTU burner.
- Move heavy pots & pans without lifting with continuous corner-to-corner grates.
- Oval Center Burner – evenly heat and cook on griddles with the 10,000 BTU oval burner.
- 5 Sealed Gas Burners – enjoy easier cleanup and a burner that stays looking great.
- With the Store-More™ Storage Drawer, you will have extra space to store your cookware.
- The Low Simmer Burner (5,000 BTU) is perfect for cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- Even Baking Technology ensures that food comes out evenly.
- Electronic Kitchen Timer times up to 12 hours.
Cut out routine steps and get the right settings every time with this smart oven. Scan-to-Cook technology lets you send recommended or customized cooking instructions straight to the oven. This freestanding gas range with self-cleaning oven also has EZ-2-LIFT hinged grates to give you quick access to cooktop spills for easy cleanup. With Scan-to-Connect technology, you dont need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly. True Convection Cooking helps you cook foods faster with the addition of a third element plus a fan that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are. Get dinner to the table fast with the SPEEDHEAT burner that generates the high heat needed to sear and boil quickly. Cook even your largest meals with 5.8 cu. ft. capacity.
- Frozen Bake Technology Saves You Time
Go ahead and skip the preheat cycle so you and your family can enjoy frozen foods faster.
- Guided Cooktop Controls Takes Away the Guesswork
A modern knobless design uses up/down arrows for better visibility as well as heat level indicators to show when youre heating or melting.
- Flexheat Dual Radiant Elements Gives the Versatility You Need for Different Tasks
Whirlpools innovative stovetops features two elements in one with a 6 inner ring for small cookware and a 9 outer ring for bigger pots.
- Temperature Sensor Offers Better Results
This built-in sensor monitors and adjusts the oven temperature during the cooking cycle for evenly baked foods.
- Closed Door Broiling Keeps the Heat Where It Belongs
A broiling temperature management design prevents overheating as you broil so your kitchen stays cool and comfortable.
The 5.0 cu. ft. oven provides extra space for more dishes. The oven is self-cleaning and features a steam option, so youll never have to scrub. Plus, the storage drawer can easily store pots, pans and other cookware. This stylish and versatile gas range from GE brings a touch of elegance to any home kitchen, while offering high-performance cooking power. With a large edge-to-edge cooktop with continuous grates, youll have the extra room you need to prepare large and elaborate meals. From the Power Boil burner for high-temperature cooking to the Precise Simmer burner for delicate foods, the five sealed burners can deliver on all of your cooking needs. The cooktop also features a center oval burner perfect for a griddle, adding even more versatility.
- Self clean options available in 2- and 3-hour cycles
- Delay Clean feature sets the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule
Modern Cooking Power
- Sealed gas burners mean easier cleanup
- Continuous corner-to-corner grates let you move heavy pots and pans without lifting
- Quick Boil 17,000 BTU burner boils water boils faster than the traditional setting
- Low Simmer burner is perfect for cooking delicate foods and sauces
- Electronic kitchen timer times up to 12 hours
- Store-More storage drawer provides extra space to store your cookware
- Auto shut-off provides extra safety
- Extra-large oven window makes it easier to check on the status of your dish without having to open the oven door
- A Power Burner boils water fast with 17,000 BTUs
- Simmer Burner cooks delicate foods and sauces with lower heat
- Quick Bake Convection lets you bake faster and more evenly for delicious results
Versatile Cooking Space
- 5 cu. ft. oven lets you fit larger dishes
- 5 burners with continuous grates give you extra room for pots and pans of all sizes and lets cookware move easily from burner to burner
- Self Clean options are offered in 2-, 3- and 4-hour cycles to fit your schedule
- Steam clean your oven in 30 minutes for light upkeep
- Stainless steel finish is fingerprint resistant
- Smudge-Proof™ stainless steel resists fingerprints and smudges so it’s easy to clean
- Powerplus® Preheat for preheating in less than six minutes
- True Convection to evenly distribute heat faster and more even for baking and roasting
- Powerplus® Clean provides heavy-duty self-cleaning with 25% more cleaning power
- My Favorite Setting easily programs your most-used settings with the touch of a button
- Heavy-duty grates and professional style knobs
- Continuous grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans across burners without lifting
- Easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can cook pizza or chicken nuggets, add a minute to the timer, or keep foods warm all at the push of a button
- One-touch keep-warm setting keeps food warm until everything is ready at the touch of a button
- SpaceWise® flexible half-rack system adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once, and you can remove the half rack for extra heights for tall dishes