Sae Tool Set
Stanley 41-Piece Standard (SAE) and Metric Polished Ch...
- 54 tooth pear head ratchet
- 12 point sockets for added torque
- Chrome vanadium forged body
- Organized and labeled layout for easy identification in case
- Meet or Exceed ANSI Specs
DeWalt 9 Piece SAE Combination Wrench Set
- Stamped hashmark pattern on wrench handle provides added grip points.
- Longer panel design gives more torque during use.
- Full Polish Chrome
- 13 degree offset box end for knuckle clearance
- Sizes stamped twice on both sides of wrench handle for easier size identification
- 15 degree offset open end allows an increased range of arc swing in tight spaces
- DirectTorque™ Technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners
- Stamped markings provide permanent visibility and prevents wear over time.
DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty
Stanley Tool Set, 51 Piece
- Chrome Vanadium forged body
- Includes Blow Mold Case for easy storage and portability
- Includes essential tools for home repair
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Specs
Craftsman 5 pc. Extreme Grip SAE & Metric Wrench Set
- 5 piece Extreme Grip wrench set helps you get the job done quicker and easier
- Grip rounded fasteners up to 5 times better than standard wrenches
- Moveable jaws provide a solid fit for both standard and metric rounded fasteners
- Box end features locking cam that eases grip for holding fasteners in place
- Set fits fastener sizes 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm and 16mm
Stanley 11 pc Combination Wrench Set (SAE)
- The box end of the STANLEY (R) Combination wrench employs the Max-Drive (TM) system, which allows the box end to contact the fastener away from the corner
- This system allows 15 percent more torque to be applied to the fastener and helps reduce fastener rounding
- Stanley wrenches are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- 11 piece set
- 3/8 in. to 1 in. wrenches
- Combination Wrenches
- Roll up storage mat
Craftsman "Universal Wrench - Inch 5/8"&#...
- The universal wrench from Craftsman is the perfect addition to any tool collection
- Versatile wrench designed to grip six different types of nuts and bolts
- Number of points include external Torx, spline, hex 6-pt and 12-pt, 4-pt square, and partially rounded 6-pt hex
- SAE opening size is 5/8
- Torx opening: SAE and metric for truly universal convenience
- Alloy steel construction with black/silver matte finish for easy-grip
- Straight handle design, 7 in length
- Features high-contrast markings for easy size identification
- Angled head maximizes knuckle clearance and helps create better leverage
- Lifetime Craftsman tool general warranty
Craftsman 103 pc. SAE/Metric Socket Tray Set - Black
- Set includes 25 1/4, 50 3/8, and 25 1/2 in drive movable sockets pins
- 3 plastic socket trays measure 6-1/2 W x 8 D each
- Constructed of durable plastic for rugged use and long life
Craftsman "Universal Wrench - Inch 9/16"&...
- Add the universal wrench to your tool collection as a versatile wrench that offers grip-action for six different types of nuts and bolts
- Number of points include hex 6-pt and 12-pt, 4-pt square, partially rounded 6-pt hex, spline and external Torx
- SAE opening size is 9/16 while the Torx opening size fits both SAE and metric
- Constructed from alloy steel and featuring a black and silver matte finish for the ultimate grip
- Straight handle design, 8.82 in length
- Angled head to maximize knuckle clearance and generate better leverage
- Ideal for wrenching on rusted, stubborn bolts and nuts
- Lifetime Craftsman tool general warranty