Why Do Prices Vary? 1-4 out of 4 Sort by Best Match
Simmons NuFlex adjustable foundation Queen
$4,250.00 (List Price)
- NuFlex lets you adjust the bed to your optimal sleeping position for pressure relief and clearer breathing. The zero gravity position eases lower back pain, and message feature relaxes aching muscles.
- 110V outlet, sturdy micro-suede storage pocket, adjustable dual message, wall-hugging design, beautiful upholstered frame, and high-end furniture style legs all combine for an unprecedented value.
- Backlit remote includes a zero gravity position plus programmable pre-sets for reading, reclining, working or sleeping.
- Message mode features zoned settings for head and feet plus a timer for automatic shut off after you fall asleep.
- Accessible side power outlet is ideal for charging laptops, cell phones, tablets,a nd MP3 players. Plus micro-suede side pocket holds magazines, cell phones, remotes glasses and more.
- Free motion design uses gravity to lower the base rather than a motor pulling it down for added durability
Sealy Hybrid Queen 9" Regular Profile Foundation
$500.00 (List Price)
- Designed for use with Sealy Hybrid mattresses
- 9 profile adds standard height, elevating your mattress to a traditional level
- Durable base design supports your mattress for additional comfort and even less motion
- Helps extend mattress life by preventing sagging and other signs of uneven wear
Sealy Response 9" Regular Profile Queen Foundation
$400.00 (List Price)
- For queen size mattresses
- Measures 9 high
- Creates a durable base for a mattress
- Fabric coordinates with mattress
- Designed for use with Sealy Response Cavell and Kenney mattresses
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores