Modern Kitchen Wall Oven
- Get consistent results every time - The AccuBake® temperature management system uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature and surrounds food with even temperatures, even on multiple racks
- Achieve exceptional results faster on every rack - TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavors and juices
- Preheat the oven 25% faster - The Rapid Preheat option uses all of the range elements and a fan to heat the oven more quickly and create the ideal temperature for single rack baking (Single rack baking with Rapid Preheat option versus three-rack without option)
- Clean up every day light spills using low heat and water - The SteamClean option uses just heat and 1-1⁄4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed—to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven and reduce the need for frequent self-clean cycles
- Largest capacity wall oven available - With 5.0 cu. ft. of capacity, theres plenty of room to handle even your largest cooking tasks (Among leading brand 30 wall ovens)
- Replacing your wall oven just got easier - The FIT system ensures your wall oven will fit seamlessly into your current cabinet cutout (Available on 27 and 30 double and single wall ovens. See product specifications for minimum and maximum installation dimensions)
- Remove the guesswork from preparing your favorite dishes - Convection Conversion automatically converts standard times and temperatures to the convection equivalent
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door - The new EasyView™ extra-large oven window adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed
- A self-cleaning cycle that lasts only as long as necessary - The Precise Clean™ cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time for optimal cleaning and energy savings
- Simplify cleanup - A hidden bake element creates a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean
- Get water and sauces boiling faster with a powerful 3200W dual element
- ProBake Convection™ delivers even baking results on every rack, every time
- Inspired by pro-style ranges, a back wall oven burner offers better heat distribution
- NFC Tag-On Technology lets you communicate with your appliance using a smartphone
- 2 dual cooktop elements, one 9”/6 and one 12”/9, always fit the cookware you need
- 6.3 cu. ft. capacity oven handles all your familys cooking needs with ease
- 3 oven racks with 7 positions for customized, careful cooking and baking
- Top oven broiler for quick convenience with grill-like results
- EasyClean® setting gets your oven clean in three easy steps, within 10 minutes
- Sleek, angled front SmoothTouch™ glass controls for easy operation and cleaning
- WideView™ Window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal
- Convenient drawer offers room to store necessities in style
- Fingerprint-resistant finish keeps your kitchen cleaner longer
- Keep your kitchen smelling like home with 400 CFM motor class high performance venting that quickly gets rid of smoke, odor and moisture. (Performance varies based on installation.)
- Maximize space by moving your microwave off the countertop with a low profile design that fits in the same space as your undercabinet hood. (Based on 24 in. minimum install for undercabinet hoods and Low Profile Microwave Hood.)
- Get quick and even cooking with 1,000-Watt of cooking power
- Help prevent spills from sticking with the CLEAN RELEASE non-stick interior, which lets you clean up with the simple wipe of a damp paper towel
- Take out the guesswork with sensors that track the cooking progress of your food and automatically adjust cook times
- Fit tall glasses, wide plates and big bowls in this low profile microwave that still has enough room for all the essentials with 1.1 cu. ft. of purposeful capacity
- Keep things clean and dinner moving with a door that can open with the simple tap of a wrist or elbow, so you can access the microwave without putting dishes down
- Controls stay out of the way and easy to clean with a smooth touch panel thats hidden behind the microwave door for a modern look
- Install your microwave hood next to a wall if necessary with a 90° hinge door
- Keep an eye on whats cooking below the microwave or keep a nightlight on in the kitchen
- Clear up cooktop space by steaming foods like rice, vegetables and fish right in the microwave. Steam accessory available separately
- Automatically get the settings you need to cook popcorn right and help prevent burning
- Choose whether the turntable rotates or not to accommodate a wide range of dish sizes
- Clean up spills on the turntable by simply putting it in the dishwasher
- Get just the right amount of heat and time, whether youre cooking or defrosting, with specific preset options
- Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button
- Help prevent undercooking and overcooking with 10 power levels to match your dish
- Theres nothing to hide with sides that are finished to match the rest of the microwave
Better Cooking Power
This Kitchen Aid combo wall oven uses Even Heat True Convection to promote a more even and consistent bake, no matter what you’re cooking. The unique bow-tie shaped heating element design and convection fan ensures that the entire oven stays hot so you can enjoy perfectly baked cookies and pies, beautifully roasted meats and delicious cheesy casseroles; no more burnt edges or mushy middles.
Lots of Room to Cook
3 adjustable racks in the 5.0 cu. ft. oven give you plenty of space to bake cookies, pies, meats and casseroles without worrying about space. Toss in a few dishes for a potluck or roast up a huge turkey; this oven can accommodate just about anything you need to cook.
Versatile Convection Microwave Cooking
The upper level 1.4 cu. ft. microwave oven makes it easy to multitask in the kitchen and put good food on the table. Crispwave Microwave Technology lets you use this microwave to grill, fry or convection cook without the need for a full oven. 900 watts of cooking power and the convection option in this microwave means you can get more cooking done with less effort, great for the nights where you really just don’t want to cook.
Easy to Cook With, Easy to Clean
Easy-to-use touch button controls make it simple to toss meals in the oven or the microwave and get cooking. An interior temperature probe and wide oven window allow you to keep tabs on your food without letting heat out while the one-touch microwave controls simply let you toss food in and get it cooking; no button mashing. The sleek stainless steel surfaces wipe clean easily and the lower oven has a 3-, 4- and 5-hour self-clean cycle so you won’t have to hand scrub out every drop, drop or dribble.
- Upper microwave oven features 975W of power
- Upper boasts 16 turntable that rotates for even cooking
- Microwave features sensor cooking controls to provide automatic adjustments to cooking times and power levels
- Lower oven offers 10-pass bake element with heat that covers more surface area for even cooking
- 8-pass broil element gives edge-to-edge melting and browning
- Lower oven offers a self cleaning cycle with Steam Clean option for fuss-free cleaning
- Lower self cleaning heavy-duty oven racks clean effortlessly
- Upper microwave boasts 1.7 cu. ft. capacity for easy space
- Glass touch controls offer a modern aesthetic to your space and easy use
- Halogen interior lighting inside the lower oven make progress checks simple
- Double Convection Oven for all Your Cooking Needs
Specifically designed to eliminate burned edges and undercooked centers, the Even-Heat True Convection design gives consistent, reliable results to take the stress and guesswork out of dinner preparation.
- Cook Multiple Dishes at Once
The roomy 4.3 cu. ft. capacity interior gives you plenty of space to cook several dishes, saving you time and hassle when preparing large family meals or baking a weeks worth of cookies and muffins.
- SatinGlide Rack Offers a Steady Hand
Each oven features a SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack with an easy-grip handle, giving you added confidence and stability when maneuvering large or bulky dishes in and out.
- A Handy Temperature Probe Ensures Perfect Results
Say goodbye to guessing with this convenient Temperature Probe, which checks the precise internal temperature of meat, poultry or covered dishes without opening the door to check manually which can cause heat loss.
- A Design is Elegant as Well as Functional
Featuring Glass-Touch Display screen and precision touch controls that easily wipe clean, along with sleek, Satin Textured Handles and a Chrome Inlaid Frame, this oven offers the very best in modern convenience mixed with long-lasting durability.
- The AccuBake® temperature management system uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature and surrounds food with consistent temperatures, even on multiple racks, so you get consistent results every time
- The SteamClean option uses only heat and 1-1⁄4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed—to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven and reduce the need for frequent self-clean cycles
- With 5.0 cu. ft. of capacity, theres plenty of room to handle even your largest cooking tasks
- The FIT system ensures your wall oven will fit seamlessly into your current cabinet cutout* so replacing your wall oven is easier
- The new EasyView™ extra-large oven window adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen and allows you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, saving energy and keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed
- The Precise Clean™ cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time for optimal cleaning and energy savings
- A hidden bake element creates a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean, simplifying clean-up
*Available on 27 and 30 double and single wall ovens. See product specifications for minimum and maximum installation dimensions.
- Dual Convection Cooking
Dual convection cooking functionality evenly distributes heat throughout the entire oven so your food cooks evenly. Your food is cooked faster too – dual convection cooking saves up to 30% more time than traditional conventional ovens.
- Warm and Hold for Delayed Dinner Guests
Located beneath the oven, this ranges warming drawer lets you choose from three different options to keep your food at the ideal temperature until everyone is seated and ready to eat.
- Smartphone Connectivity
Youre on your way to work and not sure if youve turned the burner off. No problem. Download the Samsung app and monitor your cooktop from your smartphone. You can turn your cooktop off, all from the comfort of your car. How cool is that?
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Whether youre throwing a dinner party or getting ready for your next big family meal, youll appreciate this ovens generous 5.8 cu. ft. capacity. The over-size interior can easily accommodate multiple casserole dishes, several racks of tasty pastries or a large roasting pan.
- Steam or Self Clean – the Choice is Yours
If your oven is relatively clean and just needs a quick refresh select the Steam Clean cycle. In just 20 minutes, high-powered steam melts away any debris that may be attached to the walls of your oven. On the other hand, if your oven requires a bit more attention, choose the self-clean option for a heavy-duty clean.
- The Frigidaire 24” Black Electric Wall Oven uses Ready-Select® Controls to ensure accurate and reliable settings
- Two oven racks with five rack positions
- Ready-Select® Controls - Easily select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls
- Vari-Broil™ Temperature Control - Allows you to choose between two heat levels
- Self-Cleaning - Your oven cleans itself - so you dont have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycle
- Automatic Shut-Off - As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours
- Built with American Pride - Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
- True Convection w/Fan and Third Element
A third heating element and high-powered fan combine to circulate even temperatures throughout the oven, giving you consistent cooking results each and every time.
- Roll-out Rack Handles Even the Heaviest Dishes
The heavy-duty roll-out rack is designed with full extension glides on ball bearings that slide in and out quickly and easily.
- Halogen Lighting Brightens Your Day
Brighter than traditional incandescent bulbs, halogen lighting in the microwave lights up any and all of your favorite dishes.
- Set it and Forget it
Adjustable self-cleaning features mean you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your dinner guests.
Cook Like A Chef
- Spacious double oven design ensures you can cook for a crowd without fuss
- WiFi Connect feature allows users to wirelessly control oven functions from smartphone devices
- True European Convection with Direct Air in both ovens ensures an even bake
- 10-pass bake and 10-pass dual broil elements offer full coverage for more even cooking
- 30 design features a total 10 cu. ft. capacity, with each oven offering 5 cu. ft. of space
- Notification lighting allows you to know the status of your oven functions at a glance
- Self-clean heavy-duty roller rack allows you to easily access items with a smooth glide
- Progressive halogen lighting helps you with progress checks with a luxe slow illumination design
- Get more done with the Whirlpool Combination Wall Oven and Microwave
- Enjoy a oven capacity of 5.0 cubic feet
- An AccuBake temperature management system gives you consistent results
- SteamClean uses heat instead of chemicals to clean
- The EasyView extra-large oven window saves energy
- Approximate dimensions: 30” W x 42.56” H x 26.38“ D
- Upper microwave oven uses the power of convection to heat food evenly inside and out
- Lower oven true dual convection uses two fans and a third element to cook evenly baked meals
- Hidden bake element delivers ample heat while increasing overall oven capacity
- Sensors adjust cooking time based on moisture levels inside the microwave
- Auto defrost and auto cook provide added microwave cooking convenience
- Total 5.3 cu. ft. capacity, with 1.5 cu. ft. microwave and 3.8 cu. ft. lower oven capacity
- 3 oven racks with 5 positions, including a convenient gliding rack
- Top broiler for high-temperature grilling with fast results
- Flex Clean self-cleaning lower oven cleans in 2 to 4 hours
- Flush-to-cabinet design creates a seamless look in your kitchen
Serious Cooking Capacity
This Kenmore electric built-in microwave and oven combo gives you plenty of cooking space. The 1.5 cu. ft. convection microwave can handle leftovers, frozen meats and full dinner plates while the 5.1 cu. ft. lower oven has tons of space for potluck prep, cake baking and roasting large holiday meats.
Powerful, Even Microwave Cooking
The 900 watt cooking power delivers even heating and cooking, no matter what you toss in. Convection cooking helps to heat and cook foods evenly throughout the microwave for better cooking from the bottom up, no more frozen middles.
Even Cooking and Baking
True Dual Convection in the lower oven uses 2 fans and a third heating element to promote even, thorough cooking throughout the oven so you can enjoy perfectly browned meats, baked cakes and tasty casseroles, no guesswork required.
Easy to Cook With, Easy to Clean
Easy-to-use touch button controls make it simple to toss meals in the oven or the microwave and get cooking. The sleek stainless steel surfaces wipe clean easily and the lower oven has a 2- and 4-hour self-clean cycle so you won’t have to hand scrub out every drop, drop or dribble.
No Lingering Odors
AirGuard technology helps to eliminate smoke and odors from the kitchen while you cook meals or run a self-clean cycle. No more fishy smell hanging around after dinner.