Metric Wrench Set
DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty
Craftsman 5 pc. Extreme Grip SAE & Metric Wrench Set
- 5 piece Extreme Grip wrench set helps you get the job done quicker and easier
- Grip rounded fasteners up to 5 times better than standard wrenches
- Moveable jaws provide a solid fit for both standard and metric rounded fasteners
- Box end features locking cam that eases grip for holding fasteners in place
- Set fits fastener sizes 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm and 16mm
Craftsman 6 pc. Metric Ratcheting Wrench Set
- 6 piece metric ratcheting wrench set delivers dependable grip for your project
- Designed to grab, the wrenches feature ratcheting box ends to speed through jobs
- Open ends hold on tight and easily bust through stubborn bolts
- Alloy steel is durable
- 12 degree offset box ends easily add knuckle clearance in tight spots
- Fine tooth ratcheting action turns fasteners with only 5 degree arc
- Rugged open end delivers torque and grabs bolts easily
- Includes 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm and 14mm