Metric Tight Spaces Wrench
DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty
DeWalt 9 Piece SAE Combination Wrench Set
- Stamped hashmark pattern on wrench handle provides added grip points.
- Longer panel design gives more torque during use.
- Full Polish Chrome
- 13 degree offset box end for knuckle clearance
- Sizes stamped twice on both sides of wrench handle for easier size identification
- 15 degree offset open end allows an increased range of arc swing in tight spaces
- DirectTorque™ Technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners
- Stamped markings provide permanent visibility and prevents wear over time.