Metric Combination Wrench Set
DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty
Craftsman 13pc 12 pt. Metric Combination Wrench Set
- Craftsman 13-piece 12pt Metric Combination Wrench Set Includes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 mm
- Box end offers 12-point design minimizing the swing required for positioning and turning
- Open end allows you to work in areas with little clearance above the fastener head
- Clear markings make the right size easy to find
- Combination rough and smooth polished surfaces deliver grip and wipes clean easily
- Rugged build transfers maximum torque
- Guaranteed forever
GearWrench 7-Piece Metric Ratcheting Flex Head Combina...
- Includes 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 19mm sizes
- Open ended design for a better handle on long bolts and threaded rods than sockets
- 180° Flex Action head for reaching the tightest places and working at the oddest angles
- Fine-toothed ratchet turns fast and torques bolts with a minimal 5° of swing
- Surface Drive® machined box end directs torsion forces to the strongest part of each bolt head and nut to help put an end to rounding and slip