Metric Combination Wrench Set
Craftsman 11 pc. 12 Point Metric Combination Wrench Set
- 11 piece 12 point metric combination wrench set is designed with efficiency in mind
- Work in small, tight spaces without fuss with these wrenches
- 12 point box end arrangement is specially designed to work in challenging spaces
- Alloy steel lends durability to depend on
- Includes 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 18mm and 19mm
Craftsman 9-piece Full Polish Metric Combination Wrenc...
- Add another option for working with nine common sizes of bolt with the Craftsman 9 pc. metric combination wrench set, which includes wrench sizes 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19mm
- Long handle and long open-head pattern make it easy to reach bolts in tight areas without losing leverage
- Use a 12-point box head or 3-point open head for the best fit for every bolt
- One-piece design offers efficient torque transfer to easily loosen tough bolts without damaging your tools
- Snug fit prevents rounding or stripping the bolt head so its just as easy to work with next time
- Covered by the Craftsman lifetime warranty, ensuring that your purchase is a solid investment for your tool collection that will last forever
GearWrench 7-Piece Metric Ratcheting Flex Head Combina...
- Includes 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 19mm sizes
- Open ended design for a better handle on long bolts and threaded rods than sockets
- 180° Flex Action head for reaching the tightest places and working at the oddest angles
- Fine-toothed ratchet turns fast and torques bolts with a minimal 5° of swing
- Surface Drive® machined box end directs torsion forces to the strongest part of each bolt head and nut to help put an end to rounding and slip
DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty