Maytag White Power Washers
- The PowerWash® cycle features a combination of extra cleaning action and heated water to attack everyday tough stains
- The PowerWash® agitator tackles any load size with both efficient, concentrated cleaning to fight stubborn stains and robust wash action to help break up messes
- With extra-large 4.2 cu. ft. capacity, you can move mountains of laundry
- Choose the Deep Water Wash option to fill the wash basket with a maximum water level for more water when you want it, available on any cycle
- The Auto Sensing option adjusts the water level for each load to provide efficient, concentrated cleaning
Pile On the Laundry
This Maytag Bravos washer has an ample 4.3 cu. ft. of wash basket space, so you can toss in just about any sized load, even large loads of towels and bulky bedding.
Powers Through the Tough Stuff
Maytag’s Power Impeller tackles tough stains and helps get the whole load clean, clean, clean in a single wash using reverse wash motion and a triple action spray.
Takes Care of those Stubborn Stains
Toss soiled fabrics in the washer on the Cold Wash Cycle to tackle stains and messes with the help of the Power Impeller.
Give Fabrics a Good Soaking
The Deep Water Wash cycle raises the water level in the washer to help tackle heavily soiled loads with less effort on your part.
Chic, Sleek and Ready to Wash
This Maytag top-load washer has a see-through lid, stainless steel wash basket and easy-to-use control panel to give your laundry room a nice, modern feel.
Thats a Lot of Laundry
This big 4.5 cu. ft. capacity front load washer fits more than an entire hampers worth of laundry. In fact, you can fit up to 29 large towels at once in this wash tub.
Comes Out Clean, Comes Out Fresh
The Fresh Hold® option makes sure once theyve come out of the washer that theyll keep that freshly washed smell for up to 12 hours after the wash is over. Power out stains with the power of steam, also known as the The Steam for Stains option. It uses additional soak time, optimal water temperature and a boost of steam, which can be added to select cycles, to help you power out stains. Plus, the Sanitize cycle uses hot water to help remove 99.9% of household bacteria to give you and your family some peace of mind.
- With the PowerDry system, even the largest loads wont stand a chance against the optimized heat and even drying
- With 7.4 cu. ft. capacity, theres plenty of room to get your largest loads evenly dried
- The Steam Refresh Cycle releases wrinkles and reduces odors without rewashing
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria* with extra hot water temperature, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind
- With the Rapid Dry cycle on Maytag® dryers, get small loads like that must-have outfit dry in a flash