- Enjoy a high performance cooking center with 5 cooking zones - versatile cooktop provides total control. Cooking zones include a 18,000 - 500 BTU Dual Ring burner and 14,200 BTU power burner, one 9,500 BTU burner, one 10,000 oval burner perfect for griddles and longer pans, and one 5,000 BTU simmer burner ideal for preparing delicates sauces or melting chocolate
- Prepare fabulous meals fast and easy - utilizing a fan and the addition of a hidden third heating element, True Convection prepares evenly baked and beautifully browned foods throughout the oven
- You are in complete control - stylish Easy Set™ 585 electronic Glass Touch oven controls with a Blue accent light make it easy to use the outstanding oven features
- Cook an entire meal at once - The extra large 5.1 cu. ft. self-clean oven accommodates multiple dishes and features an extra large window so you can easily keep close tabs on whats cooking in your oven
- Cook like the professionals - enjoy the best of both worlds with the preferred combination of the finest chefs. This Dual-Fuel range features the versatile, precise control of a gas cooktop with an electric oven for superior baking, broiling, and roasting results
- Get the desired degree of doneness every time - convenient Temperature Probe takes the guesswork out of cooking perfectly prepared food. Just set the oven temperature to the required setting and insert the probe into your favorite meat products
- Put an entire hot meal on your table all at once every time - the Warm & Ready™ drawer helps maintains food serving temperature without further cooking food
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.