Kenmore Elite Stainless Steel Electric Range
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-7 out of 7 Sort by Best Match
Kenmore Elite 42563 4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Electric Ran...
- The 12/9/6 in. 3,000W power element quickly brings water to a boil
- Americas fastest speed-to-boil element uses 3,200Ws of power to boil liquids quicker than ever the extraordinary power of Turbo Boil
- The Warm and Ready™ drawer keeps food warm, regardless of your schedule
- Cook multiple dishes at once in the large 4.6 cu. ft. capacity self-cleaning oven
- Use the cooktop however you want with multiple cooking zones and an easy-to-clean cooktop surface
- Kenmores exclusive AirGuard™ virtually eliminates odors from cooking or the self clean cycle, yet allows pleasant aroma to fill kitchen
- Gain more control over your cooktop - The Electronic Surface Element Controls (ESEC) allow each element to go from the lowest of simmer settings to highest of power settings
- Duplicate settings easily with the digital controls
- Food temperature probe lets you know when the meal is cooked to perfection
- Make the most of your oven space - Hidden Bake element provides smooth, seamless oven bottom for extra capacity and easy cleanup
- The 2,500W variable-speed dual fan convection oven circulates air at a slower fan speed, replacing cold air with warm, trapping moisture inside your roasts for more even baking and roasting
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
- 1 glide-out and 2 handle oven racks are porcelain-coated to keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
Kenmore Elite 42553 4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Electric Ran...
- 4.6 cu. ft. Flex Clean self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the ovens interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- True convection with third 2,500W element
- Variable speed convection cooking for perfect results every time
- Three heavy-duty, porcelain-coated self-clean integrated handle racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- Triple ring element delivers 1,200-3,000 Watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-inch cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy
- Dual 3,000/1,800 watt radiant element swaps from 9- to 12-in. sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking
- Two 6 in. 1,200 w radiant elements
- Warm and Ready™ zone on the cooktop keeps food warm and ready to serve without overcooking, so everything is ready at once
- Storage drawer with full extension drawer glides allows you to easily store and access all your favorite cookware
- Easy Set™ 575T glass tap touch oven controls give you easy access, speed and control at the touch of a button
- Sleek looking full glass oven door so you can watch your items bake
- Two interior halogen lights allow you to monitor the cooking process for great results
- Includes rear top filler kit
- True hidden bake element delivers ample heat and increases oven capacity while easing clean-up
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
Kenmore Elite 42793 6.4 Cu. Ft. Front-Control Downdraf...
- Bake a batch all at once. Thanks to a fan and a hidden third heating element, heated air is distributed throughout the oven, delivering uniform heating so you can bake on every rack—even with multiple dishes.
- Eliminate the preheating. Cook thin crust pizzas, refrigerated biscuits and frozen pies fast with Accela Heat™ Technology that lets you start baking right away.
- Get your cooking up to speed with up to 3,200 watts of heating power that boils liquids in less time.
- Bring out the best in vegetables, fish, breads and desserts with a steam rack in the oven that provides extra moisture for enhanced cooking results.
- Clear the air while cooking with a ventilation system built right into the range that eliminates the need for a separate hood.
- Quick, odor-free cleaning saves you time in three steps. Just add 8 ounces of water to the bottom of the oven, run the cycle and wipe away soils with a sponge when the cycle is finished.
- Less time: Cleans the oven in only 50 minutes
- Less heat: Runs at 200ºF compared to 800ºF
- Less odor: Cleans without releasing any strong and unpleasant smells *Compared to traditional self-cleaning cycles.
- Let your oven do the math with Auto Convect that automatically converts time and temperature, so you can cook your favorite recipes using convection without making adjustments or calculations.
- Easily load and unload large or heavy dishes with a rack that slides smoothly in and out.
- Adjusts two sizes for cooking flexibility. The Dual Element provides 6 or 9 inches to match the heat source to your pan for more efficient heating. 6.4 Cu. Ft.
- No other Kenmore® electric range has a larger capacity at 6.4 cubic feet. It gives you plenty of room to cook dinner and dessert at the same time, and its large enough to bake multiple dishes or cook a turkey and large roast at once.
- These full-depth, front-control ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
Kenmore Elite 95063 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Dua...
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The triple ring element delivers 1,200-3,000 Watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-inch cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy.
- Precision Set™ ESEC Controls and a digital readout let you make precise adjustments from simmer to a rolling boil, giving you control and accuracy with every meal.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Kenmore Airguard™ Technology helps eliminate self-cleaning odors and smoke 85% more effectively than Kenmore ovens without it, so you can breathe easy.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Kenmore Elite 95223 6.4 cu. ft. Freestanding Electric ...
More Power to You
- Electric Turbo Boil® offers 3,200 watts of heating power that boils liquids in less time
- True convection uses hidden third heating element for even heat distribution
- Warming drawer keeps foods at just the right temperature until serving time
- Accela Heat™ technology eliminates the preheating so you can start cooking right away
- Triple element offers a 6, 9 or 12 diameter to match the heat source to your pan
Sleek & Spacious
- Radiant glass 5-burner cooktop for a wide, uninterrupted cooking surface
- 6.4 cubic feet oven capacity gives you room for main dishes and multiple sides
- 3 oven racks with 3 positions for adjusting where food needs to heat
- Steam rack provides extra moisture for enhanced cooking results
- Top oven broiler offers high-heat, grill-like cooking in less time
All About Ease
- 50-minute self-cleaning cycle provides low-temperature, odor-free maintenance
- Classic front controls for safety and easy-to-reach design
- Auto Convect automatically converts time and temperature for best results
- Load and unload large or heavy dishes with easy sliding Smooth Glide rack
Kenmore Elite 92653 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range with Du...
- Turbo Boil Flex uses a powerful 3200W element to get water boiling faster and meats searing more evenly
- A low turn down of just 110W keeps sauces simmering neatly
- Dual-Fan True Convection uses two fans and a third hidden heat element to heat and bake evenly
Plenty of Space for Every Dish
- 5 burners let you prepare sides, sauces and soups at the same time
- Triple element switches between 6, 9 and 12, so you wont have to shuffle pots and pans around just to make a meal
- A spacious 6.1 cu. ft. oven for cooking huge turkeys, baking cakes and roasting colorful veggies
- 3 oven racks with 7 rack positions for accommodating multiple size pans and pots
Cook Your Way
- Warm Zone element is great for re-heating, melting and keeping certain foods at a ready-to-serve temperature
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking
- Slow Cook function roasts foods low n slow in the oven
- Timed Bake and Delay Cook settings ensure meals are ready when you are
Designed for Convenience
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls let you bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with the touch of a button
- Large storage drawer for keeping cooking essentials nearby
Easy to Cook, Easy to Clean
- A ceramic glass cooktop lets you wipe up spills and splatters with ease
- Choose between the 2, 3, or 4-hour self-cleaning cycle to burn away baked-on messes in the oven
- The quick, low-temperature Steam Clean option is ideal for minor cleanups
Kenmore Elite 41313 4.6 cu. ft. Self-Clean Electric D...
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity to accommodate all your cooking needs
- Dual True Convection Oven preheats quickly and delivers even results
- 3200W Turbo Boil Flex allows for rapid boiling and precise low-temperature simmering
- An expandable element accommodate 12, 9 or 6 pans for versatile cooking
- Convenient and roomy warmer drawer keeps foods warm until they are ready to serve
- True, variable time Self-Clean (2-3-4 hours)
- Cooktop Warm Zone keeps an entire plate of food warm
- 2 halogen oven lights help you monitor the cooking process
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores