Kenmore Electric Laundry Center
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-3 out of 3 Sort by Best Match
Kenmore 88732 24" Laundry Center w/ Electric Dryer - W...
- A quick way to relax wrinkles and refresh fabrics in minutes, the Touch Up cycle sends warm air through clothes while gently tumbling, so you can slip them on and head out.
- A small footprint makes this laundry center an easy fit for apartments, basements and starter homes, while powerful performance delivers the same clean you’d expect from larger machines.
Kenmore 81952 6.7 cu. ft. Coin-Operated Commercial Ele...
Large Loads Welcome
- 6.7 cu. ft. capacity spreads out large loads for optimal tumbling and less drying time
- Powder-coated drum resists chipping and abrasion to protect clothes from damage
- Reversible side-swing door with heavy-duty hinges for easier loading and unloading
Easy to Use
- Front push-button electronic controls make cycle selection quick and simple
- Comes with factory-installed coin drop box and 1 lock key (can also accommodate coin slide mechanism)
- Ideal for multifamily residential buildings and commercial laundry facilities
Kenmore 41912 2.4 cu. ft. Compact Front-Load Washer w...
- Industry Leading Capacity - Handle full sized wash loads with 2.4 cu. ft. capacity washer
- Deep-Cleaning Steam Techonlogy - The steam rises from the bottom of the stainless steel drum, delivering powerful and gentle cleaning performance and stain removal
- The incredible fast 1400 RPM spin speed removes more water and allows for more efficient drying
- 14 Wash Cycles - A wide selection of cycles and options gives you a choice of cleaning performance, fabric care, efficiency and sanitation. Cycles include: Steam Refresh Cycle for removing oder and releasing wrinkles. Fast Wash cleans a lightly soiled load in as little as 22 minutes, Jeans Cycle is designed for denim and cotton khakis
- Kenmore Cycle Options including Prewash, Extra Rinse, Save Energy, 3 My Favorites , Chime, Delay Start, and Control Lock
- 4 Installation Options: Stack IT, Stow IT, Raise IT, Leave IT. This 24 front load washer can be Stacked with optional stacking kit (Sears Item Number 18004), Stowed IT under-counter with a height of 24 , Raised IT on optional pedestals (Sears Item Number 18412) , or just Leave IT alone side by side next to the matching dryer
- Gentle on your clothes and the environment, this compact washer is High Efficiency and ENERGY STAR®
- Compete your laundry pair with the optional Kenmore 24 Electric 220V Condensing Dryer. Sears Item Number 81912
- The Extra Rinse Option allows fresh rinse water to bypass the dispense and shower down directly on clothes, leaving them free of detergent and residue. The Sanitize cycle will eliminate 99.9% of bacteria with no carryover of bacteria between loads
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores