Gray 27 Inch Electric Dryer
This front-load dryer from Samsung uses the power of Multi-Steam™ technology to eliminate stains, odors and wrinkles. Plus, with ten preset dry cycles, four temperature settings and four dry levels, you can always choose just the right cycle for any type of laundry item. Cycle selections include Refresh, Steam Sanitize+, Normal, Heavy Duty, Permanent Press, Bedding, Delicates, Time Dry, Air Fluff and Quick Dry. With Sensor Dry technology, youll never have to worry about underdried or overdried clothes ever again. Sensor Dry senses the needs of each individual load and sets the optimum temperature and drying time accordingly.
- ENERGY STAR certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills
- Let the dryer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 36 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever youre drying
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. The WRINKLE SHIELD Plus option with Steam uses tumbling and steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends or until you open the dryer door for improved wrinkle-fighting performance
- Release wrinkles and reduce odors with the Steam Refresh cycle. It uses water and heat to get clothes ready to wear without rewashing
- The Sanitize cycle provides care for your clothes in the dryer while eliminating 99.9% of common household bacteria
- Help prevent over drying. 3 sensors track moisture and temperature, adapting drying times to end the cycle at just the right time
Select dryers have a nozzle that releases a mist of water into the warm drum to create steam. The feature helps remove wrinkles and odors from a small load of just-worn clothes or prevent wrinkles from setting into a full load of dry clothing. This special stainless steel drum is made to help reduce the noise made by coins, zippers, belt buckles, buttons and other hard objects while tumbling. High Efficiency Sensor Drying 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus. Steam is introduced into the dryer drum after several minutes of tumbling at a medium temperature. Touches up loads that have been left in the dryer too long. The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.