The LG DLGY1702VE SteamDryer™ Introduces a new way to do laundry... your way! With the EasyLoad™ door, choose to open the door hamper style to load wet clothes or swing the door to the side for unloading dry clothes. When you’re late to the party and your favorite dress isn’t looking its best, turn to your LG SteamFresh™ cycle to refresh clothes and reduce wrinkles in just 20 minutes. Add the durable stainless steel of LG ’s NeveRust™ drum and the convenient design of the front control panel, and you can count on versatile drying that has as much style as you do.
- With 7.3 cubic feet of capacity, the LG DLGY1702VE dryer handles really large loads, saving you time and energy.
- With the EasyLoad™ Door you can choose to open the dryer door either vertically or horizontally, depending on load type, size or convenience.
- LGs Front Control Design puts a modern spin on the traditional top load laundry pair. By moving the control panel from the back to the front, the touch buttons and LED display are easier to read and use.
- Our Steam Technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles.
- The SteamFresh™ Cycle refreshes, and reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time with one 20-minute dryer cycle.
- The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.*
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- With features like our Dual LED Display indicators and tactile button controls, you’ll find the right setting every time.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator youll know when its time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. Thanks to LGs LoDecibel™ operation, chances are you may not even notice it.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases.
*SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.