A Great Meal is Just a Few Taps Away with the KitchenAid 36 Electric Induction Cooktop
Experience the excitement of cooking when you use the KitchenAid 36 Electric Induction Cooktop. The instant heat produced by the ceramic glass surface makes for faster cooking time and precise temperature control. And when you need a boost, the 4800 watt boost function on the center element provides some serious high temperatures for searing or fast cooking.
One of the smart features of the KitchenAid Electric Induction Cooktop is the pan size detection that provides feedback on whether a pan is suitable for the element. With the bridge elements, you can use both side 7 elements to cook with a grill, griddle, roasting pan or other suitable cookware to make your favorite meals. The heat indicator light lets you know if the surface is still hot. Once that goes off, get ready for the easiest cleanup yet. With no knobs, all you have to do is wipe!
- Experience the ease of cooking with just a tap of your finger with the KitchenAid 36 Cooktop
- Melt & Hold setting uses low power levels for melting delicate ingredients or keeping cooked food warm
- The performance boost function increases the temperature level above the highest heat setting to bring liquids to a rapid boil
- Flush, tap-touch controls eliminate knobs for a sleek appearance and easy cleaning
- The hot surface indicator lights show when an area of the cooktop is hot, even if the cooktop has been turned off
- Pan size detection lets you know if a pan size is not suitable for the element
- Maintain a constant simmer using the low-power simmer function
- Prevent unwanted usage with the Control Lock feature
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Approximate dimensions: 36.31 W x 3.13 H x 21.31 D
- One-year limited warranty