Glass Induction Cooktop
Frigidaire Gallery Frigidaire FGIC3666TB 36 Inch Induc...
This Monogram ZIF240NPKII Panel-Ready 24 column is Wi-Fi capable so you can control the freezers settings right from your smartphone with an available Monogram app. The interior features a factory installed ice maker with a water filtration system, adjustable spill-resistant glass shelving, adjustable aluminum door bins and three wire storage baskets. Ramp-up LED lighting elegantly illuminates the interior for easy visibility and quick access. Its also retrofit capable, which allows you to replace a 48 or 42 built-in side-by-side refrigerator with two columns with no cabinet or electrical modifications.
Kenmore Elite 43820 30" Induction Cooktop - Stainless...
- Enjoy the fastest, most flexible surface cooking available - induction delivers faster, more responsive cooking with near instantaneous temperature changes. It works by producing a magnetic field which heats the pan instead of the cooktop making spills much easier to clean-up off the cool cooktop surface
- Enjoy super fast heating times using less energy - induction cooktop features Power Boost to let you go from a low simmer to a rolling boil twice as fast as gas or electric cooktops
- New slider controls add both precision and that wow factor. Slide your finger and watch the temperature change
- Gain more control over your cooktop - The Electronic Surface Element Controls (ESEC) allow each element to go from the lowest of simmer settings to highest of power settings and since the controls are digital the exact setting can be duplicated anytime
- Always have the peace of mind your cooktop has turned off - the pan detection feature only engages the element when a metal pan is present on the burner and the entire cooktop shuts off automatically after 12 hours of being left on
- A cooktop as beautiful as it is easy to clean - sculptured ceramic glass cooktop adds a sleek, high-style look to your kitchen. The formed ceramic glass cooktop features a flush look and beveled edge with stainless steel trim
- Avoid accidental cooktop burns - four highly visible cooktop hot surface indicator lights glow brightly so you know which element or elements are still too hot to the touch
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Kenmore 43800 30" Electric Induction Cooktop Stainles...
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- Perfect for late-comers and keeping dishes warm while you prep the rest of the meal, the keep warm surface burner setting delivers consistently mild heat, without overcooking.
- Precision Touchª controls feature a one-touch keypad control so you can select from more than a dozen heating and warming options tailored to help every meal taste its best.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
Electrolux EW36IC60LS 36" Induction Cooktop - Stainle...
- Induction cooktops are more responsive than gas or electric and can be instantly adjusted from a delicate simmer to a quick boil
- This induction cooktop is compatible with most cookware; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works
- Heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch
- Sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field and adjust to the exact size of the pan
- Keep warm setting maintains the perfect serving temperature, which is ideal when entertaining or preparing large meals
- Exceptional temperature control gives greater accuracy when melting chocolate or cooking delicate sauces
- Perfect Set® controls provide 25 digital presets and let you adjust temperature with the press of a button
- Powerful, versatile 7/11 in. dual element accommodates smaller cookware at a high level of performance, and the 11-in. element provides up to 4,800 watts of power for larger pots and pans
- Power assist function generates rapid heat for a quick boil
- Easy-to-read kitchen timer is conveniently located near cooktop controls
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
Jenn-Air JIC4430XB 30" Induction Cooktop - Black
- Precise cooking control — Induction technology turns your cookware into the heat source, giving you instant heat while leaving the area surrounding the element cool
- Versatile cooking options — 13 heat levels provide the extreme heat of a gas cooktop, ultra-low heat for gentle simmering, and everything in between
- Get meals to your table quickly — The performance boost function exceeds the maximum heat level for more intense heat
- Efficiently heats cookware — The pan-size detection feature detects the size of your cookware to ensure proper heating
- Environmentally friendly — The Ceran® glass surface is made of products that are designed not to harm the environment when disposed
- Indicator lights let you know if surfaces are hot — The hot surface indicator lights show when an area of the cooktop is hot, even if the cooktop has been turned off
- Simplify cooking cleanup — Glass-touch electronic controls provide a smooth cooktop surface that’s easy to wipe clean