Gearwrench Standard Wrench
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-2 out of 2 Sort by Best Match
GearWrench 7-Piece Standard Ratcheting Flex Head Combi...
- Includes 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 and 3/4 sizes
- Provides a solid grip and ease of motion that makes short work of long bolts and threaded rods
- 180° flex action head allows you to take hold in the tightest of places
- Delivers smooth fast motions that help you get the job done fast
- Box end features Surface Drive® machining that directs torsion forces to the toughest portion of each nut and bolt head
GearWrench 8 pc. Standard Flat Full Polish Ratcheting ...
- Set includes: Eight combination open and box end ratcheting wrenches 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 and 3/4 in.
- Extremely strong, the Gearwrench Ratchets exceed both national and international torque specifications
- Fine tooth ratcheting mechanism delivers super tight 5 degree sweeps and smooth turns
- Handles long bolts and threaded rod with a solid grip so you can move fast
- Surface Drive® box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners by directing torsion forces toward the toughest part of each bolt
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores