Gearwrench Ratcheting Wrench Set
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-6 out of 6 Sort by Best Match
GearWrench 4-Piece 120XP Ratcheting Combination Metric...
- 120XP ratcheting box-end with 120 positions gives a 3° swing arc
- Universal Spline drive works on 12-Point, 6-point, rounded 6-point, spline, e-torx and square fasteners
- Reduced Diameter Ratcheting Box-End and Open-End for Increased Access
- XL Beam Design is up to 25% Longer for Improved Reach
- Bright, Full Polish Chrome
- Highly Visible Recessed Color Markings for Visibility
- Dual Direction Off-Corner Loading Design Gives Better Grip and Reduced Fastener Rounding
GearWrench 6pc Flex Head Ratcheting Wrench Set Inch
GearWrench 6pc Flex Head Ratcheting Wrench Set includes:
- Inch: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 3/4
- 180 degree Flex action head allows it to take hold in the tightest of places
- Box end features Surface Drive®, machining that directs torsion forces to the toughest portion of each nut and bolt head
GearWrench 7-Piece Metric Ratcheting Flex Head Combina...
- Includes 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 19mm sizes
- Open ended design for a better handle on long bolts and threaded rods than sockets
- 180° Flex Action head for reaching the tightest places and working at the oddest angles
- Fine-toothed ratchet turns fast and torques bolts with a minimal 5° of swing
- Surface Drive® machined box end directs torsion forces to the strongest part of each bolt head and nut to help put an end to rounding and slip
GearWrench 8 pc. Stubby Wrench Set, SAE
- The set sizes include: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- This GearWrench stubby wrench set delivers a solid grip and gets you into tight spots other tools can’t even fit
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees of sweep to move a fastener so when a little wiggle room is all you have, you can still get the job done
- Surface Drive® box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners by directing torsion forces to the toughest part of every nut and bolt
- Extremely strong, GearWrench meets or exceeds ANSI, DIN and Federal torque specifications so you can put your back into the job
- Chrome Vanadium construction is tough and corrosion resistant
- Compact size allows you to work in places no other wrench or ratchet and socket can
GearWrench 8 pc. Standard Flat Full Polish Ratcheting ...
- Set includes: Eight combination open and box end ratcheting wrenches 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 and 3/4 in.
- Extremely strong, the Gearwrench Ratchets exceed both national and international torque specifications
- Fine tooth ratcheting mechanism delivers super tight 5 degree sweeps and smooth turns
- Handles long bolts and threaded rod with a solid grip so you can move fast
- Surface Drive® box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners by directing torsion forces toward the toughest part of each bolt
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores