GE Cafe Series Slide-In Range
Keep Foods Ready
A warming drawer lets you keep dishes and sides warm as you cook other foods, letting you eat when youre ready. This convenient feature keeps foods warm for second, or third, helpings and later guests.
Versatile Cooking Space
The 6 burners extend edge to edge, fitting a variety of pots and pans. Cook multiple dishes at the same time to deliver a family meal to remember. The cast-iron, integrated griddle lets you cook almost anything, from grilled cheese to pancakes, right on the cooktop. The 21,000 BTU tri-ring burner creates intense heat, ideal for searing, frying and sautéing.
Connect to Your Cooking
With WiFi Connect, you can control oven functions from your smartphone. You can preheat your oven, set timer alerts and change the oven’s temperature from practically anywhere. Chef Connect lets you choose when to automatically sync clocks and the range elements with the microwave’s surface light and vent.
Self-clean, heavy-duty roller rack makes accessing items smoother and easier. An internal temperature probe monitors roasts and meats for thorough and accurate cooking without opening the door.
Ensures even heating throughout the oven for delicious roasts and tasty baked goods with a third heating element and fan combination. No more turning the pan to avoid hot spots.
- Restricted to 150 mile radius for delivery on all Cafe units
- Gas convection oven — Convection heating circulates the air to keep the heat consistent, enhancing the baking or roasting results
- 5.4 cu. ft. oven capacity — Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Baking drawer — Offers an additional 1.0 cu. ft. of capacity for convenient baking from 140 to 450 degrees
- Self-clean oven — Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Non-stick griddle — Provides a flat, non-stick surface for cooking and warming all types of foods
- 20,000 BTU tri-ring burner — Three-in-one burner is designed for accelerated boiling and gentle simmering
- Center oval burner — Oval fifth burner in the center of the cooktop is large to accommodate odd-sized cookware or griddles
- Precise Simmer burner — Allows for low, even heat distribution that is ideal for delicate foods and sauces