With four radiant cooking elements, the GE® 30 Built-In Knob Control Electric Cooktop cooks foods quickly and evenly on a sleek, glass surface. Use different pan sizes on a single, 9”/6” 3,100-watt flexible Power Boil element that produces rapid powerful heat and an additional 8 Power Boil element gives rapid heat from a powerful 2,500-watt element. Keep food warm with GE’s lowest Keep Warm heat setting or boil water in minutes with a fully functional 6” element.
Melt setting, Gently melt delicate foods without burning or scorching with the Melt setting and know when elements are too hot to touch with a quick glance at the hot surface indicator lights. Protect against unintended activation with the control lock feature.
- Four radiant cooking elements - Cook foods quickly and evenly on this sleek, glass surface
- 9/6 Power Boil element - Use different pan sizes on this single, 3,100-watt flexible element that produces rapid powerful heat
- 8 Power Boil element - Get rapid heat from this powerful 2,500-watt element
- Keep Warm setting - Keep food warm with GE’s lowest heat setting or boil water in minutes with this fully functional 6” element
- Melt setting - Gently melt delicate foods without burning or scorching
- Control lock capability - Protects against unintended activation
- Hot surface indicator lights - Know when elements are too hot to touch with a quick glance
- Cooktop On indicator light - A light lets you know when an element is active