The Frigidaire® Gallery built-in double electric wall oven FGET3065PW boasts a super-large 4.6 cu. ft. capacity for cooking large family meals. Its Effortless™ Convection and Power Broil features offer fast, even-baking and even-broiling versatility. It boasts super-bright lighting and a large oven window, so you’ll be able to monitor your food as it cooks for perfect meals every time. Plus, it preheats in less than six minutes to save you time. Even baking technology ensures even baking at all times.
This huge, white 4.6 cu. ft. Frigidaire Gallery built-in double electric wall oven FGET3065 comes with five rack positions for multiple, versatile cooking options. Express-Select® cooking controls are easy to use, and they provide multiple options for controlling temperatures. A handy Steam Cleaning option provides a light oven cleaning that’s chemical-free, odor-free and fast. And, this high-performing oven is built, designed and engineered in the USA for quality standards.
- Quick preheating prepares the oven in less than six minutes
- True Convection, with a single convection fan that circulates hot air throughout the oven, ensures faster and more even multi-rack backing
- Power Broil provides the added power needed to broil food faster
- Easy-to-use, one-touch buttons allow you to easily cook pizza or chicken nuggets—or, even add a minute to the timer with a touch of the button
- Effortless™ convection takes the guesswork out of convection cooking—oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results (upper oven only)
- Steam Cleaning option gives a light oven cleaning that’s chemical-free, odor-free and fast
- Even baking technology ensures even baking every time
- With the simple push of a button, the One-Touch Keep Warm Setting keeps food warm until everyone and everything is ready
- Add-A-Minute feature easily adds a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting
- Delay Start option lets you set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule, and it can be programmed from 1 to 24 hours
- Express-Select® controls lets you easily set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options
- Five rack positions provide multiple, versatile cooking options