- Keep your cooktop clean – unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, Induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Amazingly fast results with Induction that boils water 50% faster than a gas or electric cooktop.1
- Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family – right in your oven. The first range on the market to include Air Fry.
- True Convection gets you faster, more even multi-rack baking results with a powerful convection fan and third heating element (900W) that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- Safe cooktop surface – Induction only heats pans and the food in them so the area around the pans stays cooler to the touch.
- Fast Steam Cleaning Option – A 30-minute light oven cleaning thats chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Quick Preheat – start baking in just a few minutes with Quick Preheat2
- Upgrade your Kitchen with a Built-in Look without the remodel. This Front Control Range easily fits the space of your existing 30 range.
- Rear Filler Kit Included to help fill any gap between the back of the range and your backsplash.
- Frigidaire Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30 Frigidaire Gallery® front control range will fit your existing range cutout, or we will reimburse up to one hundred dollars for professionally modifying the countertop.3
- Perfect Temperature Precision – sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate and simmer sauces with the precise temperature control and even heating of induction.
- Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection automatically detects the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever size pan you are using.
- Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Optional ReadyCook™ Air Fry Tray allows you to achieve perfectly crispy and delicious Air Fry results, faster than nonstick bakeware.4
- True Self Clean – 2, 3, 4 hours.
- Sabbath Mode
- ADA Compliant5
1 9 induction right front element, 6 qt./10 diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water compared to 3000W 9 electric right front element and 18,000 BTU gas right front burner.
2 Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
3 Via mail-in rebate. See https://www.Frigidaire.com/FitPromise for additional information.
4 ReadyCook™ Air Fry Tray is not required to use Air Fry.
5 When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.