DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty
Craftsman 15/16" Combination 6 Point Wrench
- 15/16 combination wrench is an essential tool in your garage
- Forged from alloy steel for durability
- Heat treated, oil quenched and tempered design offers uniform hardness
- Nickel chrome plating resists rust and corrosion
- Designed to wipe clean easily
Craftsman 5/16" Combination 12 Point Wrench
- 5/16 combination wrench delivers torque and strength you need to complete your toughest jobs
- Forged from tough alloy steel, this wrench ensures durability
- Heat treated, oil quenched and tempered for uniform hardness
- Nickel-chrome plated design resists rust and corrosion for longevity
- 12 points of contact ensure maximum torque
Craftsman Mach Series 8-Inch Adjustable Wrench
- Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty